|•008•|

008

The drive from Los Angeles to San Diego would be 3 hours or more.

"So, do you think you and my brother would get married soon?"Tori asked lira, trying to make conversation between the two. It was a long way to the last destination, so why not?

"I don't know, Toni knows I'm not sure if this baby is his but its most likely his baby."Lira said being completely honest, she slept with Toni and Rick a day apart. It could be either one's baby, she just didn't know yet. Lira knew toni told his sister, he couldn't hide anything from her to be honest.

"Would you like to be married though?"

"Honestly, what I'm doing now isn't what I want to do. It's all I know, my body and looks got me here. My looks and body got me a career, no one else would take me serious if I change careers. They would just say oh she's just another slut or Instagram model."Lira spoke tearing up a bit, this was difficult to discuss with others.

"Lira, I know exactly what you mean. Nowadays, that's what girls have going for them. That's how girls present themselves, me and you have both done it. That's what society wants us to do at times. Trust me, if I can change my career you can too."

"My brother doesn't see what everybody else sees. Believe it or not, he sees you for you. Your personality is what he sees, your looks and body is the icing on the cake. No offense but he's mostly looking at the cake, not the icing."Tori said wiping her eyes with a tissue, it was amazing they could feel each other's pain.

"Just like he needs you, same thing with you. You both are gonna better each other sooner or later. I know you're scared since finding out you're pregnant but I know that baby is Toni's. I just feel it."

"Thanks, tori. I haven't connected with anyone in your family, I'm happy to have this connection with you. I just hope what you're saying is true, I don't doubt it but just saying."Lira said patting her tears away, make-up was too expensive to waste. Sometimes she could control her tears but today wasn't one of those days.

"Yeah, I can tell my brother really loves you though. I just hope he gets clean before this baby comes."

Texts from Rick Ross❤;
Baby, let's get married.

Lira read his message but she didn't reply, who asks someone to marry them over a text?

"I hope so too."The remaining of the drive, the girls just talked about girly things, life, and other stuff.

Tori pulled up in the driveway of The Whaley's House Museum, it was so creepy to her. This wasn't a scenery she would even think twice about stepping grounds on. Lira gasped, she couldn't believe he would actually visit this place with her.

Lira unbuckled her seatbelt, she nearly jumped out of Tori's truck. Running to Toni, she gave him a big hug and a passionate kiss. They walked back to Tori's vehicle, since she wasn't getting out.

"Well, I'll text you later. Could you pick micky up and let him spend the night at your house? Ima pick him up from your place in the morning."Toni asked and she nods, she pulled off getting as far away from this place as she could.