Chapter Nine: Fashionably Late.

Hi again! Thanks for all your support! You're so awesome! But you'd be even MORE awesome, if you commented, voted and fanned! Thanks. Haha ;) Picture of Katie Waissel, Niall, Cher and Lou ;) the pic amuses me :L

Much love

Miss Horanette

Lana

xxxx

Chapter Nine: Fashionably Late.

Lily's P.O.V:

"Oh my God, Niall, hurry up!" I chided, wringing my hands like I did when I was stressed. 

"Lillienne, there's a speed limit!" Niall argued irritably. The stress was getting to all of us. 

"Goddamn it, Horan! We're going to get kicked off, it's twenty to eight!" My voice said loudly, as I slammed my hand down on the button that turned the radio off.

"Horan? I can't take down the speed limit sign and just go, "Cheerio! We're off at 100 miles per hour! And don't break the car!" He bickered. "Tomlinson." He added.

"Oh, shut up!" 

"YOU shut up!" 

"No, you shut up!" 

"BOTH of you shut up!" said Cher wearily from the back. I pursed my lips.

Aiden's P.O.V:

Where in hell was Lily? And Niall? And Louis and Cher? 

I'd just been on with my performance. But they weren't anywhere to be seen. I hope they're not messing around.  

"Rebecca! Sophia! Geneva!" I called. "Have you seen Lily and the guys?" They shook their heads. I moved onto someone else. I needed to find them.

"Harry? Liam? Zayn?" I hammered on the door. "Where's Niall, Louis, and the girls?" 

"Aiden!" Zayn said. "I don't know! I was hoping you would. One Direction are ON after Becca and Matt and we can't perform with two fifths of us missing!" oor guy was flipping out.

We scurried round to everyone, asking for them.  No one had seen them. 

"Is there any point in going to Katie?" sighed Liam after a while of searching. 

 "Yes, yes there is." Harry ordered. I banged my fist upon  the door in Treyc's house that said. "K. Waissel." By now my knuckles were tired of smashing upon doors.

"Who is it?" Chimed Katie from inside. I heard running water. Please tell me Katie's not showering...

"Lady Gaga!" sighed Zayn. "Idiot! It's Zayn, Li, Harry and Aiden." 

Katie came out, wrapped only in a towel. I flinched and covered my eyes. You know, usually I can;t say I mind half naked girls, but Katie Waissel was just unbearable (personality wise).

"Where's Cher and Lily?" I asked, as they shared a house. She looked startled. I noticed. 

"Gotta go!" She said hastily, and made to slam the door. I put my foot in front of it. It crushed it painfully, but it prevented her from shutting us out. 

"Where. Are. Lily. And. Cher?" I repeated, slowly, pretending she was dim.

"Promise if I tell you, you take all blame?" She sighed. I nodded, unsincerely. 

"CherandLilliennewereoutlookingforLouisandIwaswatchingfromawindowandIsawLouisbeingtaken

intoaRoverandLilyandCherfollowedandtheywereallkidnappedandIfoundNiallintheirroomandIasked