About The Author

Everleigh Ashcroft is the author of numerous sultry and heart-pounding contemporary romance and romantic suspense novels, including the Amazon bestseller, Federal Affair; Cosmopolitan-featured Tongue Tied; and 2018 Watty Awards Longlister, Burning Desire, and its beloved sequel, The Ties That Bind. She is also the author of The Assignment, a highly praised crime-laced romance that has stayed on the Wattpad Hot List for over four years.

Everleigh believes a great book, a hard laugh, and long road trips are the keys to happiness. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, traveling, cooking, volcaneering (mountaineering with a preference in volcanoes), and photography. Some of Everleigh's future goals are to publish a photography book, climb several more Cascade volcanoes and Denali (and possibly write a book about that!), get her helicopter pilot license, and have at least one of her novels turned into a movie or TV show. She aspires to write New York Times and USA Today bestsellers for the rest of her career - and travel all around the globe before she's 40!

Everleigh Elise Ashcroft currently calls home a cozy cabin in the Washington Cascades with her family and four rambunctious dogs.