Chapter #28

Riley pov

"I can't believe this is happening." I sniffled, pushing a strand of hair out of Emma's face. "I remember when I first me you, you were in a car seat, you had no teeth, you couldn't talk, and the first thing I notice was the same big eyes your Father had. You were the cutest thing, I'd ever seen. I thought with Ben as Father, you were only going grow up to be decent. But Ben surprised me and raised a beautiful, smart girl. Then you became my daughter, and made me a Mom for the first time." The tears continued to come, and I pulled her into a tight hug. "God, did I tell you how beautiful you were?" 

"Mom-"

"Shhh." I interrupted her. "Now you're older, and going to Pre-K. I'm going to miss you but you have a great first day. I'll see you after school, okay?" 

"Okay." she said. I kissed her on the forehead, holding her tight. "Um...Riles." I hear Ben ask. I look up at him, to see him running his fingers through his hair awkwardly. "Uh, in order for her to go to school...you actually have to let go of her." I looked down to see her face squished against my chest. "Oh..right."

Hailey pov

"Mrs. Hailey Wheeler." I stated, starring at my engagement ring in awe. I looked up at Danny, as he ran his fingers through my hair. "I like how that sounds." I smiled. He looked down at me, "Oh you do?"

I looked back down, laying my head on his chest. My eyes landed right back on my ring. "Yeah, I do."

He kissed me on the forehead and we sat in a comfortable silence. Danny ruined it though, suddenly bursting into excessive laughter. He sat up, lifting me up with him. I chuckle, "What's so funny?"

He pulls me on top of him, putting his hand on my hips. "I just..you're going to be my wife."  He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. "I just can't believe it. I smiled. "Yeah, and you're going to be my husband." He cheeks burned a cherry red, and he softly puts his lips on mine. Our lips start to move in sync, passionately. 

Our kiss becomes deeper, and things start to heat as I start grinding against him, when suddenly he pulls away. "I gotta use the bathroom." he whispered putting his head to mine. I sighed, getting off of him. "Okay, hurry up." He got out of bed quickly, and ran out. 

I laid back, fidgeting with my ring. These last few weeks have been great. A lot of love making, so I guess you can call it, making for lost time. Danny and I are back on track like we never skipped a beat. Everything is making me realize how much I missed him, made me realize he's the only for one me. 

My phone rings, and I reach over on the side desk and pick it up. I look to see it was "Sean!" 

I totally forgot about Sean. I haven't talked to him since our argument at the kids party. "What's wrong?" Danny asks coming back into the room. He lays across the bed beside me as I show him the phone. His lips curve into a sly smile. "I got this." he took the phone. Before I could stop him, he answered. "Hello?" 

"Hailey? Does this Hailey have a last name?" he asked. I covered my face, chuckling. "Oh my god."

"No, there is no Hailey Martin here but there is a Hailey Wheeler."