Chapter #2

Random Chapter alert! Enjoy

****

Riley pov

I pace outside the bathroom as I wait for Hailey to come out. I hear the toilet flush and she burst out of the bathroom with a pregnancy test in her hand. "I did it!" she pants in anxiety. "Now, we just wait." She gives me the test and I frown. "Why are you giving me the test?" 

"Because I'm not going to be able to read it!" 

"I'm nervous, too. I don't want to read it either!" I retort, giving it back to her. "You're not the one who can possibly have a human growing inside them." She grabs the side of my arms. "PULL IT TO TOGETHER!" I nod, taking a deep breath. I take the pregnancy test and she starts pacing. I close my eyes and take another deep breath. I slowly, put the test to my face. My eyes widen, as I gasp.

"What does it say?" she bites her lip, nervously. "It's positive." I answer, unsure if I should congratulate her or not. "Oh my god." she puts her hand over her mouth. "Hailey-"

"Riley, what am I going to do?" She runs her fingers through her hair. She starts, panting and holds on to the couch, leaning over. "Hailey, calm down. Okay. Your not alone in this okay?" I assure her. "You have me.. And oh! We have the father, Danny! We should go tell-"

"No! No!" Her eyes widen. "We can't tell Danny.  Matter a fact we can't tell anyone who is a Wheeler. Or Tucker."

"But Danny deserves to know." I reply.

"I know, just not yet." She fidgets with her hands. "I just need to think." I nod, understandingly. "Promise?" she says with her pinky out. Before, I could say anything there's a knock on the door. "Riley!!" Mrs. Wheeler's voice booms.

I pass the pregnancy test to Hailey, frantically. She passes it back. "You take it."

"No you." I give it back. Just as she gives it back to me, we hear the door knob turn and I quickly put the pregnancy test in my bra. Ms. Wheeler comes in pulling in bags, grunting and we try to act normal. "Did you not hear me- what the hell is that?" Ms. Wheeler asks gesturing to the tip of the pregnancy test that's sticking out through my bra.

"Uhh...." Hailey stutters as we look at each other nervously. "I have a third nipple." I blurt out.

Ms. Wheeler's jaw drops. "Oh my god! I knew it!"

"I just knew their that was always something weird about you." Ms. Wheeler shakes her head as she closes the door. "Gotta admit that thought, third nipple a little too weird. But I'm still not surprised." She puts he purse down on the couch and I nod, rubbing my neck. "You caught me." I softly chuckle.

"So, are you ready to help me-" she looks at Hailey who looks extra nervous. "What up with you Hailey?" she asked, frowning. Hailey is not good under pressure. Hailey laughs nervously. "Oh no. Me? I'm fine. I'm positive!" she covers her mouth quickly and I widened my eyes at her. "You know, I have to go to work." she grabs her purse off the couch, and rushes out the door. Ms. Wheeler looks at me confused. "Oh! She's fine. Bad morning." I point to my bra. "I'm gonna go fix this."