Chapter #4

Hailey pov

"Here is my your butter pecan ice cream mil lady." Danny says coming inside the doctors room. I was getting my first sonogram today and I'm so excited. I'm in my first trimester and I have to say I feel completely... Hungry.. And tired... Like all the time. And I pee a lot and I'm not even showing yet. There's a lot of things I don't understand when it comes to my symptoms. Gladly, my doctor will explain everything.

"Thanks, Danny." I take my ice cream away from him. "No problem. I've been to the ice cream shop so many times the past few weeks, they just let me cut the line and give me 'the usual.'"

I chuckle at that putting a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. "Man, I love coming to the doctors." Danny starts looking around. "There's so many different toys to play with." He takes a rubber glove from the box. "Danny don't start playing with stuff, your gonna get us in trouble." I warn him.

But it was too late, he was already blowing up the glove like a balloon. He laughs, pinching the bottom of the glove, keeping the air in. "Look, a glove balloon." He giggles. I couldn't help but laugh eating some more of my ice cream. "Or it could be a condom..." He laughs letting go of the bottom of the glove, watching it deflate in his hand. He turns back to the counter and starts looking through things again.

"Oh my god, I've always wanted to have a microscope." he turns around with the instrument doctors use to check your heartbeat in his hands. I frown watching him put it in his ears. "You mean a Stethoscope?"

He shakes his head, "No. I'm pretty sure its called a microscope." I shake my head and continue to eat my ice cream. The door opens and my doctor comes in. "I believe that's mine." He startles Danny who whips around. Danny slowly takes off the stethoscope, turning red from embarrassment. "Sorry..." He says giving it back. "It's okay." My doctor smiles. He looks at me. "How are you, Hailey?"

"Great, this ice cream is delicious." I say answer. Danny clears his throat. "I think he meant pregnancy wise."

"Ohh!" I chuckle. "Well, I feel tired.. And hungry.. A lot."

He sits down and nods. "Perfectly normal. It's your first trimester, expect morning sickness-"

"Oh no, I'm perfectly clear on that." I interrupt thinking about the morning I had. "And your breasts will be tender, and swell up causing growth." He continues. "I knew their was something different about you." Danny says, excitedly. My doctor chuckles, obviously amused by Danny, unlike me. "You'll experience food cravings but you have to make sure to fight the junk food urges."

As soon as he said that Danny takes my ice cream, and throws it away. "Danny!" I shout. "You heard what the doc said no more junk food!" Danny says sternly. I look at my doctor who was giving me the 'he's right' look. I sigh now, agitated. "Continue."

"You'll also experience urinating a lot because your uterus is growing. You might also, feel the need to always be intimate and have sexual intercourse."

I can feel Danny look at me when he says that but I don't look at him. That explains why Danny's been ten times hotter than usually. I've been fighting the urge to just jump on him.