Chapter #6

Danny pov

"Alright... Alright, I think I got it." I slowly hold the new video camera I just bought, recording myself. Since Hailey and I are back together I thought it'd be cool, to video tape our journey with her being pregnant at all. "Dude, what are you doing?" I hear Tucker say from behind me. I stand beside him and put my arm around his shoulder. "This is your Godfather Tucker." I say to the camera. " Tucker puts his hand on his chest. "You really want me to the godfather of your children?"  I pat his shoulder as he pretends to wipe a tear away. "I feel so special."

I roll my eyes, smiling. "Wait." He says. "If I'm the godfather, can you name one after me?" Before I can say anything, Hailey steps behind the camera with us. "If I won't let Danny name them Tom and Jerry, I'm definitely not naming them Tucker." She says with a smile. "At least I'm not trying to name them after a cartoon, just saying." Tucker replies. I frown. "There's a cartoon called Tom and Jerry?"

"Okay! Enough about names." Hailey steps out of the camera frame. I turn the camera to her, showing her pulling up her gray T-shirt, and revealing her small baby bump. "Officially two months today." She says proudly. I cheese excitedly. "They're growing so fast! Already we'll see them in..." I trail of starting to count in my head. "Seven mon-"

"Shhh." I interrupt them. "I'm trying to count." I count in my head for another ten seconds. "We'll see them in seven months!" I say excitedly.

"Yayy! Seven more months and more kids in my apartment." Tucker says sarcastically, sitting at the counter. I stop the recording and put the camera down. "Actually, Tucker we were thinking about getting our own place."  Hailey tells him. His eyes widen. "Really?" I nod and put my arm around her. "Ben will probably move in with Riley, so you'll have your apartment to yourself."

He gets up excitedly. "Stop playing y'all." Hailey leans on the counter, smiling smugly at him. "You'll be alone. No one talk to. No one to help you get to the top shelf." I try to hold my laughter in, as Tucker gulps. "Oh no, not the top shelf." He looks up I lean close to Hailey looking at Tucker. "Oh yeah. The top shelf." We say in unison.

We both burst out laughing. "Just kidding, Tucker. You won't be alone, I'm sure you have a ton of friends." Hailey waves  her hand nonchalantly.  He laughs softly scratching his head. "Ha.. yeah."

The door opens and in comes Riley, Ben, and my mom who's holding Emma. Riley and Ben had groceries bags in their hands. "Are we having a party?" I ask my mom as she closes the door. "No, we're having a burn in hell party." She walks into the kitchen behind Riley and Ben. "No, it's Thanksgiving." Riley says. Hailey and I turn to face her and Ben. "We celebrate Thanksgiving?"

"We do now." Ben says. "Now that Ben and I are engaged, we have to blend the family." Says Riley. Hailey and I exchange a look. "This isn't going to be good." She says and I shake my head no. "How many people are coming into this apartment?" Tucker asked. "Just three." Ben answers.

Riley frowns, taking a turkey out of one of the grocery bags. "Anyone know how to make a Turkey?"

"Anyone gonna ask who those three people are?" My mom puts her hands on her hips.

"Who's -"

"YOUR FATHER, HIS BOYFRIEND AND RILEY'S MOM!" My mom shouts interrupting me before I could ask. My eyes widen, already knowing how chaotic this dinner is going to be. "Wait..." Hailey says, frowning. "Did she just say boyfriend?"