Chapter #5

A/N: The outfit up top is for Hailey. Because she owns at music store I wanted her to have like an edgy chic/ bohemian style.. so yeah. I just wanted to tell you guys that and also if you ever have any ideas for any episodes (like drama or crazy things to happen) feel free to inbox me. That's all for now, enjoy this chapter!

****

Hailey pov

I hum softly, spreading strawberry cream cheese on my bagel. Riley comes from her room in her pajamas, cheesing. "Good morning!" She stretched. "Good morning to you! Someone's happy!" I smirk as she comes into the kitchen. I take a bite of my bagel and start to chew while she starts the coffee pot. "Yeahh..." She sighs happily, standing beside me. I give her the other half of my bagel which is already covered with cream cheese and in unison we take a bite, standing in a comfortable silence.

 "The engagement sex is good isn't?" I broke the silence.

She slams the bagel down and holds on to the counter "Oh my god, so good." I smirk, shaking my head. She touches my shoulder. "Oh my god, were we loud? I'm sorry you had to sleep through that." she says with concern in her eyes.

"Oh, no. I wasn't even sleeping." I shake my head and looking away. She sighs of relief, and removes her hand from my shoulders, as I continued to speak."I didn't even notice you guys were doing anything until, I heard noises that were overlapping mine." I bite my bagel awkwardly. 

"Ohhh..." She nodded understandingly, obviously not catching on. "....Wait, WHAT?"

As if on cue, Danny comes around the corner putting his shirt on. "Good morning, girls." he smiled. I felt Riley looking at me but I ignored her stare, getting a kiss on the cheek from Danny who walked in the kitchen. "Morning, Danny." I put my bagel down, smiling. 

I finally look at Riley who's eyes are widened at me. "You have so much to tell me." she mouths. I roll my eyes, hiding my smirk. Danny stands in between us, drinking a cup of coffee he poured. "So, how does it feel to be engaged?" he asks Riley as I pass him my bagel. He takes a bite, waiting for Riley to talk. I look at Riley as well, noticing her staring right back at us, with her eyebrows raised. "Uh, it's good. Very good.."

"Nice. I'm happy for you guys." Danny drinks some of his coffee. He then gives it to Riley and stuffs the last piece of the bagel in his mouth. "Sorry to run but I gotta get to practice for the game tonight. You guys gonna be there, right?" he walked toward the door. "Wouldn't miss it." I smiled at him. "Alright, catch you later." He said, before leaving the apartment.

"Okay, what the hell is that?" Riley questioned. I take the cup of coffee Danny drunk off, and take a sip. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh yeah you do. Danny's walking out of your room, putting on shirts, kissing you on the cheek, eating off bagels." She points to the coffee cup before I'm able to take another sip. "The drinking of coffee cups." I huff putting it down. "Look, we were on the phone last night talking about Baby names. It was late.. and we ended up talking about how his mom use to let me sleep over their house all the time or sometimes he snuck into mine.. and we'd just cuddle all night.." I raise my eyebrows. "He came over and we .. well didn't cuddle."