Chapter #24

Guest starring: Channing Tatum as Sean! 
This chapter is dedicated to Amanda_Vickymention a user

Guest starring: Channing Tatum as Sean! This chapter is dedicated to Amanda_Vickymention a user

Hailey pov

"Thank you so much for coming to this baby and me class. I was only able to do this once with Danny but it didn't go well. But now that we're not together.." I sigh, "It feels so werid saying that."

"I think its even weirder hearing it." Heather says as we find a spot in the back of the crowded room of mothers and their babies. She sits down with Ian in her arms and I sit down beside her. "I mean, who would have thought you two would break up. I mean, I thought you two would be the second ones to get married. It's crazy."

I hold Isabella's hands, as she stands up bouncing up and down. "Why did everyone assume that Danny and I were so perfect. It isn't even a big deal that we're not together anymore, its just like any normal break up."

"No, an ordinary break up is like two teenagers who think they're in love, your break up is like Beyonce and Jay-Z getting a divorce, no one ever expects it."

I laugh, making Izzy laugh. "Shut up, not even."

She holds Ian's hand so he's standing up too. "Anyways, I'm just glad you're okay. I'm ready to be single Hailey's wing woman."

I shake my head, "Oh no, there is no single Hailey. There's just Mommy Hailey." I rub my nose against Izzy's. "Isn't that right? I'm Mommy Hailey." I look at Heather. "Besides I've only been single for two weeks."

"Technically, if we want to calculate how long you were dealing with Douche bag Danny, you've been single for three months."

I roll my eyes, sitting Isabella down. "What's your point?"

"My point is, don't be afraid to get out there because your a mom. Mother's date, I mean look at your mom, living the rich life with a guy old enough to be her son #goals."

Even though she had a point, I just shrug. "Even if I did get back out there, who would I- SEAN!" I blurt out, staring at the familiar face and across the room.

"Sean? Who the-"

"Shh." I interrupt her, picking up Izzy, putting her in front of my face. "Sean, I forgot he was a baby instructor."

"That's the guy from Emma's party!" Heather says coming to realization. "Shhhhhh! I don't want him to see me."

"Well, you better get ready because he's making his way over here." she says. My eyes widen, "What?"