Chapter #15

A/N: (LONGER CHAPTER ALERT)) Guest Starting in this chapter is Channing Tatum playing Sean the baby and me class intrusctor and Isla Fisher is playing Angela Emma's Mom. Now to the story, hope you enjoy.
****

Hailey pov

Danny and I walk into our first Baby and Me class to see, a group of mothers with their babies, sitting in different spots on the floor. I spot a place by the window and point. "Over there." Danny follows me over to the spot, pushing the stroller. "I thought you said there would be Dad's here too. I'm like the only guy." Danny complains as we arrive at the spot. I smirk, putting the baby bag down. "Well, I was assuming their would be." I take out a blanket and lay it on the floor. "The class is called 'Baby and Me' not specifically 'Mommy and Me'  I get on my knees on top of the blanket and I look at Danny to see him holding out Isabella. "You're right. It's false advertisement we should sue."

I smile, softly laying Izzy down. "You're kidding right?" I look up at him as he starts to unbuckle Ian from the stroller. "No, I'm not." I shake my head. "Look, you should be proud. Your an actual father who wants to be involved in everything in your kids life. Including Baby and Me classes." He sighs. "Yeah, I guess your right." He picks up Ian who starts to coo. He frowns. "Ian definitely just gave us a surprise. Pass me a diaper and some wipes. I'll be back." I look into the baby bag, and grab him a diaper and some wipes. He takes it and makes his way out of the room.

I hear my phone ring, and I take it out of my pocket to see it's Riley. "Hello?" I answer taking off Izzy's blue jean jacket. "Hey, I'm about to head to your place where are the gift bags for Emma's birthday party?" I place Izzy's jean jacket beside the baby bag and smile at her as she begins to gnaw on her fist. "They are under the sink in the kitchen, I had to hide them from Danny because he kept trying to eat all the candy." She chuckles. "Alright got it." I start to run my fingers through Izzy's curly soft brown hair. "How is the birthday girl today?"

"She is great. She's out with Ben getting her birthday outfit for the party. She's really excited. Especially Ben and I. She's growing up so fast. We cant believe she'll be going to school next year." she sighs. "Anyways, how is the Baby and Me classes?" I look around at all the mothers. "Apparently, Danny is the only father who actually comes to these types of things. But I'm sure, future wise he'll feel good that he came. The twins wont remember but he will."

"Hm, I wonder why theirs only fathers." she says. Before I could respond, I hear the door open and all the women start to gasp and murmur. I look up and my jaw instantly drops, at the guy standing before me. He was tall, looked like he could be at least 6 feet, he had brown hair and pretty green eyes. He wore a muscle Tee that showed his toned arms, Adidas sweats and to finish the outfit he worse Black All Star Converse. "Hail, you there?" I hear Riley asks me, brining me back to planet Earth.

I smirk, a little biting my lip. "I think I know why there's no fathers in this class."

"What do you mean you know why? What happened?"  Riley asks me as the guy stares at me. I look down at Izzy avoiding contact. "I'll explain later. I'll call you back." Before she can say anything I hang up and put my phone beside Izzy. I could still feel him staring at me and I couldn't help but repeat "Danny please come back." in my head over and over again. I didn't know why he was staring at me but I knew it wasn't a good sign. I slightly look up to see him making his way over here. Holy crap.