Chapter 25 - Referee Kylie?

Dean's POV

"Please welcome my guests at this time, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar! And The Pretty Psychopath!" Yells Paul Hayman. So in Chloe's—or should I say Pretty Psychopath's—corner we have Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar. Great, just great. We are not going to win this match.

Paul leaves, and Chloe and her partners follow her to their corner. I turn to Roman and Seth. "Guys, you do remember the rules, right?"

"Yeah, but I don't think we're going to win," Seth replies.

"Same," Roman says, nodding his head.

Before me, Roman, and Seth went out to start the match, we went into the Authority's office. Since this match was so big, we wanted to have something on the line. We asked if titles could be on the dangerous line. Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) have the tag team titles, so Roman and Seth asked if they won this match, they could have a title match against Team Hell No. And yeah, they got their wish. I asked if I could have a match against Dolph Ziggler, who has the United States title, and surely enough, my wish was granted. If we win Chloe's little match, we get our title matches, but if we lose, we still get the matches, but Chloe is going to be the referee. We don't want that. Chloe knows absolutely nothing about this plan, we are going to tell her after the match, though.

"Alright, who wants to start?" I ask. Seth raises his hand, signifying he wants to start off the match. We switch places. I look over at Chloe's corner, and Shawn is in the ring. Seth's got this.

The bell rings; Seth and Shawn lock up. Seth knees him, then gets in a headlock. The small hairs on my neck stand up. I look up to see Chloe staring at me, almost smirking. I lift an eyebrow. "Watcha starin' at?" I yell from across the ring.

Chloe waves her hand. "Just watching your buddy lose!" She yells while pointing at Seth who's face down on the mat. I shake my head and stick my hand out.

"Seth! C'mon, you dumb idiot!" I yell at him. We need to win this match. Shawn tags in Chloe; now I'm begging to get in the ring. Chloe stands in her corner and lets Seth drags himself to our corner. He tags in Roman, earning a disappointed sigh from me.

------------------------------------------------

Roman's POV

Seth weakly tags me in. I jump over the ropes and stand in front of my Baby Girl. I said I wouldn't hurt her on purpose, but she said to think of her as one of the guys. I just agreed with it and went with the flow. "You ready for this?" I ask her. She nods her head eagerly, ready to get the show started. I hold my hand out. "I don't want to hurt you, you're a girl."

Chloe's face twists into exasperation. "Bullshit, Roman," is all she says.

"Take my hand, please?" I want her to shake so we can win this match and get those title matches without Chloe having to be the referee. She looks at my hand, taking a moment to think about it. She slaps it away, which receives a loud burst from the crowd. She steps closer to me, so our noses are merely touching.

"No, bitch," she says, fuel dripping from her words. She slaps me hard across the face, which starts the fire. She pushes me to the mat and tackles me. Her hands shift into fists and they start throwing punches left and right like they have their own minds. I try covering my face, but Chloe grabs my arms and pins them to the mat. Her laser—like eyes burn into mine, which diminishes any dirty thoughts of Chloe I had because of the position we're in. "Who's the badass now?" She asks with a devilish smirk. I have no time to answer, as she picks me up, swings me into the ropes, and gives me a strong closeline that forces me on the mat. Chloe grabs my hair forcing me to get back up on my feet. "I don't want to hurt you, you're a girl," she mocks and punches me. "Do you still think I'm weak like a girl?" She yells, and throws me back on the mat. She grabs my legs and gets me into a Sharpshooter. I hear her laugh like a maniac as I try to crawl myself to the bottom rope. "Let's go, Roman! Let's go, Roman!" Chloe chants. She wasn't paying attention, so I grabbed the bottom rope. Chloe untangles our legs and she tags in Brock Lesnar.