Chapter 13 - Little Romie

Chloe's POV

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I look around the bathroom, trying to find my bag of clothes. That's when I remember that I forgot to bring my bag into the bathroom. I walk out of the bathroom, with the towel still wrapped around my body, and into the living space where Seth, Dean, Roman, and Renee are sitting. I look at Dean and Renee, and they're stuck to each other's faces...again. I glance at Seth, who looks amazed that I'm even out here. And then, that's when my eyes land on Roman.

Roman's blue eyes grow large, as they roam my body, up then down; all over again. His eyes finally land on mine, and his cheeks immediately flourish with a deep red. He looks down at his lap and quickly puts his hands there. "I, uh, need to excuse myself," he says, giving me one last glance, until walking away into a bedroom.

Well, that was a little weird. I hurriedly grab my bag and speed-walk back to the bathroom. I take out my clothes and get dressed. I brush my teeth, blow dry my hair; putting it in a messy bun. Last but not least, I put on a small amount of makeup. Just some mascara and eyeliner; making cat eyes.

------------------------------------------------

Roman's POV

Seeing Chloe walk out in only a towel, definitely brought out the man in me. She had dripping wet hair, her legs were showing, and she just--ugh! She's engaging.

After getting a little too excited about Chloe in a towel, I decided to excuse myself. I walked into the closest bedroom. I looked into the mirror, and my face was bright red. I was a little sweaty, and breathing quite heavily. I look down at my pants and see a humongous bump. Great! Just great! I wipe my palms on my pants and take deep breaths. I need to calm myself down. It was just Chloe....in a towel.

My mind races with dirty thoughts, but that ends too quickly when I hear a knock at the door. I walk over the door; opening it only allowing my head to pop out. I see Seth and instantly sigh in relief.

"Dude, what was that about?" Seth asks, lifting a questionable eyebrow.

"Just come in," I say, grabbing his arm, and dragging him into the room.

Seth looks at me and smirks. "You have a, um,--" He points down at my pants. "I think may--"

"Shut up, I know," I say, glaring at him. "You don't need to point it out." I roll my eyes. God, he's so dumb.

The door opens and out pops Chloe. I hastily grab Seth and put him in front of me. "Uh, Roman?" Chloe squeaks, standing on her tiptoes so she can see me.

"Yes, Chloe?" I say, smiling a little.

"I wanted to know if you're ready to go to the mall?" She asks, her eyes shimmering with excitement.

"Um, yeah, in a minute," I say.

"Okay." She pushes Seth out of the way and hugs me. I hesitantly hug her back. I don't want her thinking I'm a total freak because I have a fucking boner!

"Roman, what's wrong?" She pulls away from me and looks me in the eyes. At least, she's not looking down.

"Nothing, Sweetheart." I lie.

"Are you sure?" She pushes again.

"Yes, I'm positive," I smile and grab one of her hands.

Suddenly, Seth whispers something into Chloe's ear, and her eyes travel from my eyes to my pants. Her cheeks begin heating up and begins to bite her bottom lip. "Roman," she whispers. "Do you need a second?" She looks back up at me.

I look anywhere, but her eyes. I scratch my head. "I, um, I mean...." I don't know what I'm supposed to say. What do I tell my girlfriend? I look back at my Baby Girl, and the biggest smirk is plastered on her face.