Chapter 15 - Kidnapping?

Renee's POV

I watch as Dean paces around the mall, mumbling to himself, aggravated with Roman, Seth, and Chloe. Well, especially Chloe. He always reminds me how much he hates the girl, and how she lost her memory. That part always chokes me up. I asked Dean why she cut herself, he will not tell me. But really, it's starting to get annoying. I think he has feelings for this Chloe girl, all he does is talk about her....nevertheless, it's all bad things about her. Never does he refer to her at Chloe, only bitch and whore. And Chloe doesn't even know the half of it. Not only do I feel bad for Chloe, I'm also starting to rethink this relationship with Dean. He's a nice guy, and I love him to death, but like I said before, he always talks about Chloe.

"Hey! Did you hear me?" Dean says, waving his hand in front of my face, which snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? No. What did you say again?" I ask, and he puts his hand down.

"Roman is here to pick us up. He's at the entrance of the mall." Dean answers and starts walking away from me to the mall's entrance. I sigh and get up from the chair I was sitting in, and begin to walk.

Another thing about Dean, he doesn't have manners. Well, I shouldn't say that. I know he has some, he showed me on our first date, but now, he seems to forget that we are a couple. Also, he's not that good at compliments either. Altogether, he's not a very good boyfriend. I give him a three out of ten.

Dean opens the door of the entrance and walks through it, not even holding it open for me. I shake my head and push the door back open. At least, he's holding my shopping bags, that's a positive, right?

I walk ahead of Dean, and open Roman's car's back door. I sit in the driver's seat, and Dean gets in after me; he sits behind Seth, who's in the passenger seat. I notice Chloe isn't here.

"Hey," I say, once Roman starts driving, "where's Chloe?"

"She's at the hotel. She didn't want to come." Seth replies.

"Oh."

Dean grabs my hand and entwines our fingers together. I look down at his hand and notice a small, circular dent in his ring finger. "What's that?" I ask him.

"What's what?" He looks at me, then follows my gaze down at his finger. I feel him tense beside me. "Oh, that's nothing, I promise."

"What's it from?" I demand.

"A ring. It's old, and it means nothing." He wiggles his finger.

"Where's the ring now?" I continue to question.

"I gave it to a pawn shop. And before you ask if I was married, no. It was a stupid promise ring, that held no real truth to it." He says, his tone getting irritated, so I leave it at that. But it makes me wonder, was it he who got hurt, or the woman. I guess I'll never know.

Roman parks the car, and we all get out. "Hey, thanks for driving us," I say to Roman.

"No problem. And sorry for forgetting you guys..." He chuckles.

I giggle. "It's okay. Accidents happen, right?"

"Yeah." Roman replies.

All of us enter the hotel and go our separate ways. Dean and I get to our room, and he actually opens the door for me. I thank him and walk into the room. He follows soon after me and sets my shopping bags on the floor. I sit on the couch, and he sits beside me. I turn towards him. "Dean, I think we need to talk about some things."

He turns to me and looks kind of sad and nervous. "Yeah, what's up?"

"Well, I've noticed lately that you've been talking about Chloe lately. Even though our talking about her badly, it's making me think that you like her. And also, you've sorta lost your manners." I breathe out.

"Oh, Renee, why didn't you say so?" Dean says, looking sympathetic. "We could have worked something out."

"Oh, well, I didn't know how to say this to you," I say, looking away from him.

I feel his fingers slip underneath my chin. He forces me to look at him. "Renee, don't ever be afraid to ask me anything. Okay?"

I nod my head. "So then I can ask you a quick question right now?"

"Yes, of course," He says to me.

"Who gave you the promise ring?" I ask him.

-------------------------------------------------

Roman's POV

Seth and I get our hotel room, and we knock on the door. We decided not to bring any of the room keys, considering Chloe is in there. She can just let us in.

"Who is it?" Asks Chloe from the other side of the door.

"Baby Girl, it's just us," I say, looking into the peephole. I hear a sigh of relief, and the door opens. Chloe rushes towards me and hugs me tightly. I promptly hug her back. "What's wrong?"

"He...grabbed...yelled...crying..." Chloe mumbled into my chest, sobbing. Seth gives me a weird look, and I shrug my shoulders in response. I lump away from Chloe, and look at her, confused. "Roman, he was trying to take me away!" She yells, and cries harder while rubbing her arms, as if to get rid of dirt.

"Chloe, Baby Girl, who's 'he'?" I ask, very worried.

"I don't know! He was wearing a mask." She yells once more.

"How did he get into the room?" Seth asks.

Chloe turns to face Seth. "I don't know," She whispers.

-------------------------------------------------

Anonymous Person #1

I watch as Roman soothes Chloe, and calms her down, which isn't supposed to happen. He can't do that! He has to stick to our plan. If he doesn't, we will never be able to run the business. He needs to listen to me, I'm his master...not Stephanie or Paul, but me. I'm him only monarch...I'm his king.

I told him our only plan was to get Chloe to trust him, and he seems to be doing well. He keeps me posted every night. He texts me, and I acknowledge his hard work, he deserves so. He also deserves to run the WWE. Once we take down his little buddies, Seth and Dean, we'll be on top of the world. No one will ever beat us unless Roman messes up our foolproof plan.

But that's just the thing. One of my minions, which I like to call them that, ruined one part of this plan. I said to go and check on Chloe, my beautiful queen, but they kicked the door open and tried kidnapping her! We are not at that step yet! We need to have the Shield's storyline progress into something bigger, then we can get little Chloe. And she'll be mine forever.

I laugh mischievously to myself. I come up with the best plans...and this is only the beginning. Just wait Chloe, you and I will be together soon, don't worry my queen.

------------------------------------------------

Seth's POV

Man, do I feel bad for Chloe. She just lost her memory and got told that the only man that she loved doesn't lover her anymore. Now this happens!? She almost got kidnapped by a man she doesn't know! So Roman and I decided to guard Chloe at all times, that is of course not in our storyline, but out of the story, yes. Of course.

We packed all of our things and are driving to the next arena. This weekend is Extreme Rules, and surprisingly enough, Chloe has a little promo about us interfering in her match. So that's when we come out and explain our doing's. I honestly cannot wait! I'm super excited! I mean, this is going to be out first pay per view!