Chapter Seven - Memory Loss

Jon Moxley's POV

Seth, Roman, and I just arrived at the hospital again. I wanted them to see Chloe, just so they can meet her if she's awake.

"Dude! Is she hot?!" Seth bursts out, once we're inside the hospital.

I glance at Seth, just as Roman nudges him hard in his side. That's what he gets.

"Yeah, well, I guess...?" I say, not really sure. I mean, she is really pretty, but that Renee girl, damn. She's hot.

"What do you mean, 'you guess'. She's either hot or not." Seth says while shrugging his shoulders.

We get to Chloe's room, and I open the door. My eyes instantly snap to Chloe's bed. She's sleeping. I was kind of hoping she'd be awake, I really wanted Seth and Roman to meet her.

I walk into the room and sit in the chair next to the bed.

"Well, damn! She is hot!" Seth yells, his eyes moving up and down her body.

I look over at Roman and he's only looking at her face. "Yep, she's pretty beautiful." He smiles. That's the first time I've actually seen him smile.

I look back at Chloe. Her hair's a mess, but, like Roman said, she is beautiful. Maybe not hot, but beautiful.

"What do you think she's dreaming of right now?" Seth asks, sitting on the other chair next to the bed.

Probably us. How we used to be, just a wild guess, but I'm almost positive. I have those dreams all the time. I do miss the 'old us', I guess you could say. But, I kinda lost interest in Chloe...I haven't seen her in three years.

"Um, I'm not sure." I lie to Seth.

"Oh, well, maybe it's a nightmare. I mean she's sweating, and her hands keep twitching." Seth points out.

"Yeah, maybe." I say, 100 percent doubtful.

-----------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV

-flashback-

I stand behind the curtain, at CZW, watching Jon flirting with another Diva. He keeps touching her hair and frequently glances down at her lips. I'm getting angry, but most of all jealous. If this was a storyline, I would be fine, but it's not. This wasn't any part of the script the backstage people wrote. No. This is all his doing.

Why doesn't Jon see me more than a friend? Do I have to change everything about myself for him to like me? Do I need to start wearing less out to the ring? Or just in general? No. That's not it. I'm not pretty enough. I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but I thought I was average. Well, average enough to get Jon's attention.

I roll my eyes and walk away. This is bullshit. I continue walking around the small arena, trying to work off the steam. A referee walks up to me and hands me an envelope. I quickly rip it open and unfold the piece of  paper. I start reading it:

Dear Chloe Gray,

I was sent some of your wrestling videos through Instagram. I really enjoyed them! You're a very talented woman. And I would appreciate you thinking about coming down to the WWE. We can have a meeting, and talk about your future.

Sincerely,

Vincent McMahon

"No, shit!" I scream excitedly. This is awesome! WWE contacted me! This is amazing! I can't believe it!

I look up at the monitor to see if Jon's segment is over and done with, but what I see surprises me. Why is Jon kissing that whore?! What the fuck?!

I let go of the letter, letting it fall to the floor. I run back to the curtain, and out to the ring. I slide under the first rope. I get up and grab the bitches hair and pull her away from Jon. I glance and Jon and flip him off. I look back at the little bitch and slam her head into the mat. I continue to do so until I see blood on the white mat. I laugh crazily. "That's what you get!" I scream in her ear. I turn to Jon, who's standing there surprised. "And as for you," I walk up to him and stare him down.

"Why'd you do that?!" He asks me.

I shrug my shoulders and slap him hard across the face. "And that's what you get, Jonny!" I yell and roll out of the ring. I walk up the small ramp and head backstage. I get to my dressing room, picking up my letter on the way. I throw myself on the small couch and scream into the cushions.

"What the hell, Chloe!" Jon yells, charging into my room.

"Get out!" I yell back, pointing at the doorway.

"That was bullshit! You know how long I liked that girl!" He yells once more.

I pick myself off the couch and stand up. I stare Jon straight in the eyes. "Shut. Up. Jonathan. It always has to be about you, doesn't it?" I ask, getting a little annoyed. Not once does he ever think about my feelings.

"All about me?" He snorts. "Yeah right Chloe! If anything, it's all about you!" He points at me.

I ball my fists up and step closer to Jon so we're only a few inches apart. "It's all about me? Yeah, okay. Not once have you asked if I was okay, or if I needed help. So yeah, I guess you could say it's all about me! I mean, it's not my fault I didn't want that whore all over you! It's not my fault that I think I love you! It's not my fault that I think you're such a dumbass, but I love it! It's not my fault that I'm so attracted to you-" I get cut off as Jon grabs my face and kisses me, a little forcefully.

My knees buckle underneath me, my heart beats faster, I'm unable to think. Jonathan Lee Good is kissing me.

I feel his hands grab my waist, to steady my shakiness. He pulls away, and I look up into his eyes, as he stares down at mine.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." He smiles. I smile back and giggle.

-flashback ends-

-----------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV

I wake up, my eyes shoot open. I'm face to face with a white ceiling. I look around and everything in this room is freaking white! What the hell! I look to my left and see a man with two hair colors, then I look to my right and see a guy with brown hair. I stare back at the ceiling-wait! I don't know these people!

"What? Where am I? Who are you?" I ask, looking past the guy with brown hair and see a tall man with black hair.

"Chloe, calm down." The brown haired man whispers.

"How do you know my name?" I ask him, scared.

"Chloe, it's me, Jon," He says.

I shake my head. "No, you're not Jon. Jon has long, pink hair...and isn't as built as you are." I say, confirming he's not Jon.

"Chloe, I am Jon." He squints his eyes at me.

"No, you are not. Now get out of my room. Jon should be coming home soon." I say, looking at the clock  on the wall.

"Chloe, what's wrong with you?" He asks again. I give him a disgusted look.

"What's wrong with you? Walking into some girls room, when she doesn't even know you!" I raise my eyebrows at him.

The brown haired dude gives the black haired and two colored haired guys confused glances.

"Chloe, listen to me, what do you remember?" The brown haired guy looks at me carefully.