Chapter 23 - Urges

Roman's POV

I slam my fist into Dean's repulsive face. I let go of his shirt collar, and he falls straight to the floor. His hands immediately fly to his nose; trying to keep the blood from spilling. I kick him in his ribs, causing a moan to slip from his lips. I kick harder and harder until he's coughing; his face almost purple. I pick him back up, "If you ever touch Chloe again, I will break every single bone in your body"--I slap him across the face--"believe that." I drop him and stand on top of his back, making him wheeze for oxygen to fill his body. "You know what?" I get off him; grabbing one of the chairs in the room. I turn back to him with the most wicked smirk painted on my face. "This is going to hurt," I spit raising the chair above my head. I swing the chair down, making a whoosh sound along the way, and slam it into Dean's back. He yells once the chair makes contact with his back. I grin at the sound and keep swinging the chair down on him.

"Roman...." Dean groans, holding his back, "please stop." This just angers me more. He shouldn't be talking. I throw the chair away from me and grab a metal rod that was sitting next to me.

"You brought this on yourself, you can only blame you." With that, I jab the rod into his arm, making blood run down his bicep. I do it over and over again but in different places.

"Reigns, stop this moment!" I snap head up to see eight referees running to the small space. They each grab ahold of my arms, trying to drag me away from a bleeding Dean. I shove them each away, except for one. I grab the guy's shirt collar and lift my other hand; making it into a fist. 

"Leati Joseph Anoaʻi!" I slowly turn my head to see Chloe run into the room, and Seth walking out a crying Renee. "What the are hell you doing?!"

"He touched you," I say my voice full of venom, making Chloe flinch.

Chloe's eyebrows knit together, "Not the referee, put him down." I let go of the referee causing him to drop to the floor. "Good. Now, who do you think touched me?"

"Dean." I nod my head to Dean who's on the floor with a coating of blood on him, making him look like he got painted with dark red paint. "I know he hurt you." 

"He didn't hurt me, Roman. Look, I'm okay." She spins to show they're are no scratches or bruises on her.

"But what if he did hurt you?" I persist with venom still dripping from my words like a faucet.

Chloe takes a step towards me saying, "But he didn't." I look down at Dean, he's only moments away from passing out from the lack of oxygen and blood.

"Yeah, so." I shrug.

"Leave Roman, now." Chloe looks at me with the most hateful and disappointed expression.

"Fine," I mumbled, pushing past Chloe; almost knocking her off her feet. I turn a corner, and adventure around the arena, hoping something exciting will happen.

------------------------------------------------

Dean's POV

I suck as much air as I can into my body once Roman left. But as I did, all I got was a mouthful of blood. I spit the red liquid onto the floor, increasing the amount of blood on the floor, you could almost go swimming in the liquid, there's a lot.

I try not to focus on the pain, but it's too much. I grab my arm and try to stop the bleeding. I put my hand on the holes made from the rod, but that only intensifies the pain. Shocks of pain shoot up my arm, causing me to groan from the pain. Roman just had to use a metal rod? Great, now I'm going to have more scars.

"Dean?" I look up from my arm to see an extremely concerned Chloe.

"Chloe, I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me. It was an acc-"