Epilogue

*one year later*
    "What does it say?"
Andy asks anxiously as I held the test in my hands.
    "Andy, it's only been a minute, it takes five before we will know anything. Calm down."
I say.
  He leans down and pecks my lips.
    "Sorry, I'm just excited that's all."
He says.
  I sigh and lay the test on the counter. Andy pulls me into him, one hand resting on my flat stomach.
    "I hope that we are getting a little baby like we have been hoping."
He says.
    "I do too, but we are both going to have to sacrifice some things. I mean, tours are okay but not as often and definitely not as much time that I have been spending in the studio lately."
I say.
  Since me and my band decided to go rock, our career had skyrocketed. Fans loved it. They were always so excited for new music. Also as excited as we were to release it. I put my hand over Andy's so that he would stop tapping his fingers on the countertop of the bathroom sink. I chuckle and shake my head.
    "If you don't stop, I will make you wait outside the door, Mr. Impatient."
I say.
    "It's just in ready to know whether or not you have a tiny person growing inside of you."
He says.
  I sigh and roll my eyes. I then check the time and realize that the test had probably had time to come back by now. I walked over to where I had sat it and picked it up with shakey hands. I looked at it and there were two lines, reading positive. I smile and throw my arms around Andy. I then pull away and show him. He grins.
    "We'll have to sit up an appointment for this week and make sure that it was accurate, but I have a good feeling it is."
I say.
  He smiles and nodds.

----------------------------------
*five months later*
  I sigh and carefully get out of bed with my five month baby bump. Today we had an appointment to see what our little munchkin is. I get changed into a pair of cute maternity pants and a maternity top that hugged my stomach. The fans are all really excited for the first Black Veil Brides baby. They had actually taken the news better than I thought it would. Andy soon rolled out of bed and comes and rests his hands on my evergoing belly.
    "I can't wait to meet our little one."
He says.
    "Well, he has another three months before he is allowed to come out. I don't want him to have to stay in the hospital for being a premie."
I say.
  He nodds and sighs.
    "I know. I am just ready to meet it. I mean, it's getting real close to time and we have the nursery done here and at my house. It's crazy that in a matter of a few months we are both going to be parents."
He says.
  I smile and look at the clock.
    "You need to go get dressed before I am late for my appointment."
I say.
  He smiles and nodds.
    "I'll be down in a few."
He says.
  I walk downstairs and make me and Andy a quick grilled cheese so that we won't have to go through the appointment on an empty stomach. He comes down and I hand him the sandwich wrapped in a paper towel. I had already ate mine.
    "What's this?"
He asks.
    "I made you a grilled cheese so that you wouldn't have to sit through the entire doctors visit on an empty stomach."
I say.
  He pecks my lips.
    "Thank you, McKinley."
He says.
  He grabbs the keys after eating his sandwich. He walks me to the passenger side of my truck and helps me in. He refuses to let me drive now that I am bigger. He drives down to the doctors office and we walk inside. Andy gets me signed in while I sit down. Carrying around our little munchkin kills my back. My name is soon called and we walked to the room where the nurse weighed me, measured my tummy, and checked my vitals.
    "Well, mommy looks really healthy. The doctor will be in a few minutes."
She says.
  I sighed and shifted on the bed thing that I was laying down on. The doctor soon comes in. She gives me a bright smile.
    "Mr. and Mrs. Biersack, it is always a honor to see your lovely faces. Let's check on the little one."
She says.
  She has me pull my top to just under my bra and she gets the gel and the wand for the machine. I jumped slightly when the gel hit my tummy. She chuckles.
    "Sorry dear, it's always a bit cold."
She says.
  The wand is then pressed lightly on my tummy and mine and Andy's little creation appears on the skin. I smile.
    "Looks like we are going to be able to tell what the little one is going to be. Do you two want to know what it is?"
She says.
    "Yes ma'am."
Andy says with a smile.
  She moved the wand around and then smiles.
    "Looks like you are expecting a little boy."
She says with a smile.

----------------------------------
*three and a half months later*
    "Welcome to the world Caleb Lee Biersack. You are going to be just like daddy. I'm going to dress you in mini skinny jeans and band tshirts. Start you out with the right kind of music so you don't end up listening to the modern day crappy pop stuff on the radio."
I hear Andy say to the sleeping newborn laying on his chest.
  I smile. Andy looks up. He smiles.
    "He's so beautiful. Angel, he's perfect."
He says, a tear streaming down his cheek.
  I smile and nodd.
    "He's going to be a little heartbreaker just like his daddy."
I say.
  Andy smiles at this and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

----------------------------------
*five years later*
  I watch my five year old son and two year old daughter, onstage with their daddy. I smile when he blows me a kiss. I guess it goes to show, you don't have to be looking for love. Sometimes it finds you. Sometimes the right person comes along and swepts you off your feet and you can't help but to give them your heart.