Chapter Ninteen

*one month later*
  We are finally back on tour, and Black Veil Brides and my band are sharing a bus this time. Andy wants to be as close as possible to me. I know that sounds incredibly clingy, but it's not. Its actually really adorable coming from him. He tries to act like this bad boy when in reality, he's like a cuddly teddy bear. I rolled out of my bunk and walked into the kitchenette area. I grabbed a bottled water from the refrigator. I jumped when a pair of tattooed arms snaked around my waist and their chin was rested on my shoulder. I looked up and Andy was grinning at me.
    "Good morning Angel. Did you sleep well?"
He asks.
  He knows that I have a hard time adjusting to sleeping in the tour buses.
    "It was decent. I had a little trouble actually getting to sleep but once I went to sleep I stayed asleep."
I say.
  Andy nodds.
    "There's a type of tea that you can get that you can get and drink before you lay down that soothes you and helps you sleep. My mom used to make me carry it with me on touring when we first started because she knew that it I wouldn't adjust to being on the road like the others did."
Andy says.
  Ashley then spoke up.
    "You can actually just get regular tea and add in honey and lemon and it has the same affects."
He says.
  I nodd and lean into Andy's chest. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.
    "Have you guys thought about when you are going to tell the fans that you guys are together?"
Alley asks, putting her feet in Brad's lap.
  Her and Brad had gotten together during the first few days of the tour. They had finally realized that they have feelings for each other. They are honestly really adorable together.
    "Nah, we thought about keeping it under the rador for a little while. Just because my fans are really cruel sometimes with my girlfriends and I don't want McKinley to have to deal with hate from them."
Andy says.
  Alley nodds.
    "That's understandable. They'll get used to the fact eventually."
She says.
  I shrugg and Andy leans down and presses a kiss to my forehead.
    "I'm going to go and change out of pajamas."
He says.
     "Okay."
I say.
  I go and sit beside Alley and Brad.
    "Hey girly!"
Alley says, leaning her head on my shoulder.
    "Hey."
I say with a smile gracing my features.
  Andy soon remerged from the junk room in ripped black skinny jeans, a ripped black shirt with skulls, and Black boots. He soon plopped down beside me and wrapped his arms around me.
    "You guys ready for the first show tonight?"
Andy asks.
    "I'm a little nervous."
I admit.
  Andy gently stroked at the piece of skin showing from where my shirt had risen up.
    "Don't worry about it Angel. The fans love you. I mean they wouldn't be coming of they didn't like you as well."
He says.
    "Exactly! I mean we are even armed with different music this time!"
Caleb says, coming out of the bathroom towel-drying his hair.
  I giggle and shake my head as he goes into the bunk room to go and blow dry his hair and call his now wife. Andy gently massages my tense shoulders in his hands. I sigh and lean against him. He smiles and kisses my cheek. I hear a camera click and Alley is holding up her professional camera. I groan and hide my face in my knees. Andy chuckles.
    "Is someone a little camera shy today?"
He teases.
  I blush and bury my face deeper into my knees. He chuckles and starts tickling my sides. I squeal and try to get away from his tickling hands. He chuckles and continues. I roll off the couch, landing on hands and knees. I glare at him through my curtain of hair. I stood up and pecked Andy's lips.
    "I'm going to go and get some clothes on. I should probably get out of my pajamas before the other band members come wandering."
I say.
    "Okay, Angel."
He says.
  I walk back to the bunk room and pull out my suitcase. I grab a pair of distressed skinny jeans and a black tank top that read in white block lettering, 'rock your soul away.' I went into the bathroom and quickly changed. I added makeup to my tanned skin and decided to change it up today so I straightened all of the curls out of my hair. I walked out and went back into the living room area. Andy gasped slightly when he saw me. He then grinned.
    "You like?"
I ask, twirling in a circle.
    "I love it Angel."
He says, resting his hands on my hips.
  I smile and he presses his lips to mine. I kiss him back until I have to pull back for air. He chuckles and rests his forehead on mine.
    "You are so beautiful."
He whispers.
  I blush and look down. He gently tilts my face back up with his hands.
    "Don't think bad about yourself my love. You are beautiful. I don't care what anyone else has to say."
He whispers.
  There is a knock on our bus door. I pull away from Andy and I check the clock. My eyes widen. It is time for my portion of the show to start! I quickly pulled on my black converse and raced out the door after kissing Andy on the cheek. My stage crew helped me and my band hook up to our equipment. I smiled when Andy walked up backstage. He blew me a kiss. I pretended to caught it and put it in my pocket. I then blew him one and he did the same. I giggled slightly before I was rushed onstage. The crowd cheered.
    "Good evening Atlanta! How is everyone feeling tonight?! Wow, you don't realize how amazing it feels to be back out here! Tonight our first song is going to be one of our old favorites, actually a cover song, here is 'Stay' by Sugarland."
  The crowd went wild again. I grinned as the music started up.
    "I've been sitting here staring at the clock on the wall and I've been laying here praying, praying she won't call. Its just another call from home, and you'll get it and be gone and I'll be crying. And I'll be begging you baby, beg you not to leave. But I'll be left here waiting, with my heart on my sleeve.  Oh, for the next time will be here seems like a million years and I think I'm dying. What do I have to do to make you see, she can't love you like me. Why don't you stay? I'm down on my knees, I'm so tired of being lonely. Don't I give you what you need? When she calls you to go, there is one thing you should know, we don't have to live this way. Baby, why don't you stay? You keep telling me baby, there will come a time when you will leave her arms and forever be in mine, but I don't like being used and I'm tired of waiting. Its too much pain to have to hear to love a man you have to share. Why don't you stay? I'm down on my knees. I'm so tired of being lonely, don't I give you what you need? When she calls you to go, there is one thing you should know we dont have to live this way. Baby, why don't you stay? I cant take it any longer, but my will is getting stronger. I know just what I have to do. I can't waste another minutes after all that I've put in it. I've given you my best, why does she get the best of you? So next the time you find you wanna leave her bed for mine, why dont you stay? I'm up off my knees. I'm so tired of being lonely. You can't give me what I need. When she begs you not to go, there is one thing you should know, I don't have to live this way. Baby, why don't you stay. Yeah."
I sang into the microphone.
  The rest of the set was finished quickly and Of Mice & Men was introduced on stage. Me and Austin smacked hands as I ran off stage. I tossed a crew member my microphone and Andy started helping me unhook from the rest of my equipment. Me and Andy watched the Of Mice & Men set and the rest of the guys showed up around half-way through. I helped Andy and the rest of the guys hook up to their equipment. Andy made sure that we were out of eyesight and pecked me on the lips as the boys of Of Mice & Men came off stage and they had to run onstage. I squeezed his hand gently.
    "Good luck."
I say, quietly.
  He nodds. He then runs off onstage with a huge grin across his face. I watch the entire show from the sidelines, watching as Andy bounced around the stage. I giggled slightly when he stumbled and almost fell. He looked at me with a blush gracing his features. I laugh and he looks away and continues with the song he is singing. The show is soon finished and the guys soon file off stage. Andy catches me in his sweaty arms. I squeal and try to pull away from him.
    "Ewww! Gross Andy!"
I whine.
  Alley laughs and throws a towel to each one of them including me. I wipe the sweat from my face and arms. Andy chuckles and grabs a bottled water.
    "Man, it feels amazing to be back touring."
He says, brushing his hair out of his face.
  He then leans down and pecks my lips.
    "It really does."
I say.
  We then walk back to the bus, me and Andy hand in hand. We got back to the bus and all the guys raced to the shower, Andy winning with his gazelle legs. I heard the shower come on and Andy sigh. I giggled slightly and went to change into a pair of yoga pants and a black tshirt that the arms had been cut out of. I then pulled my hair into a messy updo in the top of my head. I then came out at the same time that Andy came through with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I blushed and adverted my gaze. He chuckled slightly and grabbed a pair of black boxers and Batman pajama pants. Andy reached for his towel and I quickly walked back into the kitchenette area. A few minutes later Andy came back into the kitchenette area and wrapped his arms around my waist.
    "Sorry, I should have said something before I just barged in there."
He says.
    "It's okay."
I said, quietly.
    "You wanna go back to the bunks and watch some movies on my laptop and cuddle?"
He asks, using his puppy dog eyes.
    "Okay, fine Andy."
I say.
  I tell the rest of my band and the guys and me and Andy walk back to the bunks. Andy and me climbed into his bunk and he pulled out his laptop and opened up his Netflix account. I smiled when he pulled up Phantom Of The Opera, which happens to be one of my favorite movies. I cuddle into Andy's side and he wraps his arms around me as the beginning credits come on. Me and Andy watched the movie contently. When the ending credits rolled, I let out a yawn. Andy let his hand rub soothing circles on my back.
    "Get some rest Angel. You need it."
He whispered, pressing a kiss to my forehead.
  He put away his laptop and plugged it in so that it could charge. I cuddled into Andy's chest and he pulled the blankets over us more and tangled our legs together. Andy then gently played with my hair with soothed me even more. I had once mentioned to him that it helped me sleep sometimes. I found myself instantly falling asleep.
    "Goodnignt Angel."
I heard Andy whisper before I was completely asleep.