Chapter Thirty-six

*one month later*
  We are back at my house and me and Andy had agreed to watch after Mason for the day while Brantley and Amber go out. So Andy is currently on the floor,  playing with baby Mason. It is quite adorable actually. I snap a quick picture to put on my instagram.
    'Babysitting our little godson, little ball of adorableness. Andy is currently being attacked by a little kid @andybvb'
  I then hit post. Andy sighs when he phone dings. He pulls it out and looks at it. He smiles and shakes his head.
    "Goofball."
He says.
  I stick my tongue out.
  He chuckles and picks Mason up and comes and sits beside me.
    "Hey there, cutie."
I say, ruffling Mason's black hair.
  He giggles and starts talking in his baby gibberish. He then gently tangled his tiny chubby baby hands into my hair. I winced and Andy helped me untangle his hand from my curls. I then tied my hair back into a messy ponytail. Andy then bounced Mason on his knee. Mason's giggled filled the room.
    "I can't wait until we can have our own."
Andy says.
  I gasp. He looks at me and bites his lip.
    "McKinley, I'm not saying right now. I'm talking about in the future of course. Like after we are married and stuff."
He says.
    "I know, it's just that we usually don't talk about kids and marriage."
I say, looking down.
    "I know, but it's just that I want that for us one day McKinley. I want you to be the last person that I lay down next to at night. I love you, McKinley."
He says.
    "I love you too, Andy but can we talk about this later?"
I ask.
    "Okay. Fine. We'll talk about it when Brantley and Amber come to pick up Mason."
He says.
  I sighed. I knew that he was pissed, because I didn't want to talk about marriage and kids right now. I get up from the couch and go to the kitchen. I sigh and lean over the sink, my elbows locking. My head then fell in between my arms. I have no idea why he is coming on so strong with this whole marriage thing. I blinked and tears made their way down my cheeks.

*Andy*
  I sighed and went to put Mason down in his play pen after he had fallen asleep in my arms. I then walked upstairs and took the little black box out of my leather jacket. I opened it and looked at the teardrop engagement ring that set nestled inside of the box. Little did McKinley know, I plan on asking her to marry me on her birthday. I had asked Brantley's blessing and everything. He literally almost cried. He was so happy that I wanted to do this. I quickly shoved the box back into my jacket pocket when the was a knock on the bedroom door.
     "Andy, is everything okay?"
McKinley's voice rings through the door.
    "Yeah, I'm fine."
I say, back going to open the door.
  I could tell she had been crying. I sighed and pulled her into my chest. I could feel her tears through my shirt. I gently rubbed her back.
    "I'm so sorry, Angel. I shouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have pushed you either."
I say.
  She sniffles and wipes under her eyes.
    "It's okay, Andy. It's not your fault. It's just that time of the month and I get really emotional."
She whipsers.
  I immediately understood and put it together. The exact same time of each month, she gets this way.
    "Oh Angel."
I whisper.
  She blushes, and hides her face into my chest. I chuckle and gently rub her shoulders.
    "It's okay Angel. It's not anything to be embarassed about. When Brantley and Amber come and get Mason, I'll run to town and get you some chocolate and then I'll come home and cook dinner and then we can just cuddle and watch movies. Okay? We don't have to talk anymore on the subject."
I say.
  She smiles.
    "You would do that?"
She asks.
    "Of course, Angel. You are my girlfriend, and I would do anything for you."
I say.

*McKinley*
  I didn't expect Andy to be so understanding when I told him about the whole thing. He was being so sweet about the entire thing. I expected him to laugh and be a jerk about it like some guys are, but he wasnt. I smile and gently peck his lips.
    "Thank you for being so understanding."
I say.
  He smiles.
    "It's not a problem, Angel. I understand okay. It's not that big of a deal."
He says.
  I smile. He wraps his arms around me. He then rests his forehead on mine.
    "You are so beautiful."
He whispers.
  I blush and bite my lip looking away. He takes my face in his hands and pulls my face up so that he could look me into the eyes.
    "You really don't understand, Angel. You will never realize how beautiful you are in my eyes."
He whispers.
    "You're right, I probaby won't. Just like you will never realize how amazing you are in my eyes."
I say.
  He blushes, red spreading across his cheekbones. I smile and stand on my tip toes to kiss his lips. He smiles and kisses back, his hands going around my waist. We jump away from each other when the doorbell rings. I pull out of Andy's arms and go to the door. I open it and Amber and Brantley are standing there.
    "Oh, you guys are back earlier than expected. Mason is still asleep."
I say.
    "Yeah, the restrurant forgot to book our reservation."
He says.
    "That sucks."
Andy says.
    "Yeah, so we figured that we would come and pick the little munchkin up and go find something to do as a family."
Brantley says.
  Andy chuckles.
    "Yeah, he's in his play pen in the living room if you want to wake him up."
Andy says.
    "Alright, he's probably going to wake up hungry so I'll go fix him a bottle. Brantley will you go and wake up Mason?"
Amber asks.
    "Alright."
He says.
  Brantley goes into the living room and you can hear him talking to Mason. Then you could hear Mason's happy baby noises. Brantley came back in a few seconds later carrying Mason. Mason squealed when Brantley tickles his stomach. He then reached out for Andy. Andy laughs and takes him. Mason then tries to hide away from Brantley's tickling hands. I chuckle and shake my head. Amber soon comes back with Mason's bottle. Mason sees this and reached out for Amber. Andy passes Mason over and Amber pops the bottle into his mouth.
    "When are you going to start in out on actual foods?"
I ask.
    "Well, we have little by little. I mean, he eats more baby foods and stuff than the actual bottle, but I figured it would be best to bottle feed him over here because he is really messy with baby food."
Brantley says, laughing.
    "I can only imagine."
I say.
  They soon get all of Mason's stuff packed back into Brantley's truck and me and Andy walk out with them.
    "Y'all two be careful."
Andy says.
    "We will."
Brantley says, cranking his truck.
  They drove off and me and Andy walk back into the house. Andy then pulls on his combat boots. I looked at him confused.
    "I have to go and get something for dinner, and I have to get your chocolate remember?"
He says.
  Andy runs upstairs and comes back down with his wallet and the keys.
    "I'll be back in a few minutes. How doea chicken Alfredo sound?"
He asks.
  I smile.
    "Sounds amazing."
I say.
  He smiles. He walks out and I hear the truck crank up. I go to the living room and turn on L.A. Ink. I sigh when the cramps come back. I get up and shuffle into the kitchen and take some midol. I then shuffle back to the living room with my glass of chocolate milk. I continue to watch the show until Andy comes back with bags in his arms. I chuckle and go in to help. I take two bags from him. He chuckles.
    "Thanks Angel."
He says.
    "No problems."
I say, smiling.
  Andy then starts working on dinner. I smile when the smell of cooking chicken fills the kitchen. I click a picture of Andy as he cooked.
    'Having a good day with this one. My baby's cooking me dinner tonight. This is why I love you @andybvb'
  Andy smiles when he hears his phone ding.
    "Taking pictures of me again, Angel?"
He asks.
  I giggle.
    "You know you love it."
I say.
  He chuckles.
    "Yeah. I guess I do."
He says, leaning over the counter to kiss me.
  He pulls back when I need air and he continues to cook. Once he is finished, he adds the Alfredo to the noodle and chicken mix and mixes it. He then goes and grabs two plates and puts some in the plate for me and him. He hands it to me with a glass of tea. We walk into the dining room and sit down. We eat in a comfortable silence. Once we were finished, me and Andy washed the dishes standing side by side. We then went into the living room. Me and Andy cuddled each other on the couch while watching L.A. Ink. I traced Andy's tattoos that were peeking out from his tshirt. Goosebumps appeared where I traced. I smiled softly.
    "When are you thinking about going back and getting new ink?"
Andy asks.
    "I guess when I find something that I like or I have a kid."
I say with a shrugg.
  Andy smiles.
    "Yeah, I've always wanted to dedicate a tattoo to my kid when I eventually have kids."
He says.
    "Yeah, I think it is sweet."
I say.
  He nodds.
    "It really is."
He says.
  With that we got quiet again and we were swept back into the tv show. It soon gets dark. L.A. Ink goes off and I grab the remote to scroll through the tv looking for something to watch. I find some random movie and put it on. Andy chuckles.
    "The Notebook?"
He asks.
  I groan and quickly change it to The Last Witch Hunter with the guy from Fast & Furious in it. Andy seems content on watching it, cuddled into my side with his arms hugging my frame. By the time the movie was over, I could hardly keep my eyes open. Andy chuckles and picks up the remote and clicks off the tv.
    "Lets go to bed."
He says.
  We walk upstairs and I change into a pair of leggings and one of Andy's ripped tshirts. I then climbed into the bed. Andy soon comes out of the bathroom in his Batman pajama pants. He then comes and lays down beside me. I cuddle into his side and he pulls the blankets over us and then clicks off the bedside lamp. I fall asleep to his light humming and his gentle heartbeat.