Chapter Twenty-three

*one month later*
  We are now on our Christmas holiday and we will be getting two weeks. Me and Andy are spending the entire two weeks at my home in Georgia. Andy snored lightly in his sleep as he rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and ran my hand through his raven black hair. This time instead of me being asleep on the airplane, it's Andy. He didn't sleep much last night, he was riddled with nightmares. He was up every two to three hours. I know he tried not to wake me up when he woke panting, but he did. I just cuddled into his side and acted like nothing happened, like I only lightly stirred. It really worried me, because I would sometimes feel his tear drops fall on my cheek, before he wiped them off with the pad of his thumb. I didn't want to let him know that he woke me because I know that it would have made him feel worse. I looked down as Andy stirred lightly in his sleep. His face contorted to one of pain. He whimpers and looks like he is reaching out for someone.
    "McKinley, please Angel. Don't leave me. This is all my fault."
He whimpers.
  I gently run my fingers through his hair.
    "Andy, babe wake up its just a dream."
I say.
  His eyes snap open and tears rush down his face. His arms immediately went around my small frame and he was crying lightly into my neck. I gently ran my hands through his hair.
    "It's okay baby, I'm right here."
I whisper.
  His cries soon turned into sniffles and he pulled away from me.
    "Sorry."
He whispers, his voice hoarse.
  He then starts gently rubbing his temples. He sighs.
    "Headache baby?"
I ask.
  He nodds. I reach down to my messenger bag and open it and grab a bottle of tyneol. I shook two out and handed them to him along with my half bottle of water I had gotten earlier. He took it and takes the medicine. He gently kisses my temple and rests his head on my shoulder. I gently play with the hair at the back of his head. He groans lightly as I gently massage his scalp. It always helped me when I had a headache. The flight attendant soon announces that we will be arriving soon. We soon land and me and Andy make our way off of the plane. We get our luggage and go to the waiting area. We can soon see Brantley and Amber waiting with Mason in his carseat. A grin spreads across Andy's lips and we walk over to them. Brantley hands Andy, Mason.
    "Hey, there little man."
Andy says.
  Mason coos. Andy chuckles and bounced him in his arms. Mason then sneezes and spits up on Andy. Andy then groans. Amber takes Mason and Brantley hands him a wipe. Andy groans as he wipes at the spit up on his hoodie.
    "That's the only thing I don't like about holding babies."
He says.
  I sigh and take the wipe from Andy and wipe the spit up away.
    "How?"
He questions, amazed.
    "I babysat a lot during high school."
I say, shrugging.
  He chuckles.
    "I still have to change out of this thing though. I can't handle the smell. I'll throw it in the wash when we get to your house."
He says.
  I nodd.
    "That's fine."
I say.
  We walk out to Brantley's truck and Andy insisted on sitting beside Mason in the middle. I chuckle and shake my head. We pack our stuff into Brantley's toolbox and Andy dug out one of his extra hoodies. We got into the truck and Andy pulled his spit up hoodie over his head, just a plain black tshirt underneath. He then pulled the hoodie over his head. I smiled when I saw the familiar font of my merchandise on it. He looked down and blusjed slightly.
    "I got it a while back. Before I even knew that we would be doing a song with you. I really enjoyed your music."
He says.
    "Andy, it's fine. There's no need to be embarrassed."
I say.
  I gently pressed a kiss to his cheek.
    "How's your headache?"
I ask.
    "Better, I'm glad that you had something on the plane that could hit it off before it turned into a full blown migraine."
He says.
    "Yeah, I usually keep something with me because someone in the band will get a headache after a show. There is usually some behind the mirror, in my duffel, in my messenger, and I usually keep some in my bunk as well."
I say.
    "That's a good idea. CC does that with pepto bismol."
He says.
    "I could see why with that. I mean I have acid reflex and such."
I say.
    "Yeah, CC drinks it by the bottles."
He says.
  I nodd and lean my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me and rests his head ontop of mine. He gently rubs circles on my hip. I sigh when he slips his fingers under the edge of my hoodie and cami to rub small circles on my actual skin.
    "You know, I'm really glad Juliet took that offer to sing with you. If she hadn't I might have never met you."
He says, pressing a kiss to my temple.
    "Yeah, that was something that Daniel set up so I guess we should really technicly thank him, but I don't really like him so you know."
I say, shrugging.
    "Yeah, that I can understand. I'm just glad that you are about to be able to change agencies so that you can get a different manager."
He says.
    "Me too. We have talked to so many different agencies that would love to have us as part of their family. We've met with many different managers that are so much nicer than the one that we have now."
I say.
  Andy nodds.
    "Yeah, I mean anyone would be better than who you have. He is a dick."
Brantley says, turning to the exit for Covington.
  The rest of the car ride was silent with Andy gently rubbing circles on my hip and playing with Mason as well. We finally made it to my house and me and Andy climbed out.
    "Thank you for the ride Brantley."
I say.
    "You're welcome, McKinley. You I ow that it isn't a big deal for me to come and pick you up."
He says.
    "I know, it's just that sometimes I feel bad for making you do all of this stuff for me. I mean you come and pick me up and carry me to and from the airport all the time and then after Brandon died you were always there."
I say, looking down.
  He hugged me and then pulled away so he could look me in the face.
    "You are my little cousin, McKinley Rose Tylers, and I would do anything and everything to protect you. You're family."
He says.
  I nodd and step back. Andy wraps his arms around my waist. Brantley nodds at Andy and Andy does the same.
    "You take care of my little cousin."
He says.
    "I will."
Andy says.
  We then take our duffel bags inside. We then take them up to the room that we would be sharing. We have been dating for five months, it's not that uncommon. A lot of couples have done a lot more than sleep cuddled up in the same bed. Andy wraps his arms around my waist.
    "Take a picture with me."
He says.
  I sigh.
    "Fine."
I say.
  We stand in front of my full body mirror and Andy wraps his arms around me. He clicks the picture and then started typing something. He then showed it to me.
    'So happy to able to spend Christmas break with this beautiful woman. Im really happy that I finally got the courage to ask you to be mine. @McKinleyRoseofficial'
  I smiled and hit the post button. He leans down and pecks my lips. He then wraps his arms around my waist and rests them on my hips.
    "You are so beautiful."
He whispers.
  I blush. He chuckles.
    "You blush so easily."
He says.
    "I can't help it. I'm not used to compliments and that kind of stuff."
I explain.
    "I understand. It takes a while to get used to them after not hearing them for a while."
He says.
  We then make our way downstairs. I turn on my Xbox and boot up my Netflix.
    "Movies and take out pizza?"
I ask with a smile on my face.
  Andy smiles and nodds. I call the number to Dominos pizza and order a regular large cheese pizza. I had plenty of soda in the refrigator. Five minutes later there was a knock on the door. Andy went and paid for the pizza and went and grabbed us each a bottle of soda from the refrigator. Andy sit the pizza on the coffee table and i browsed through the movies and tv shows on Netflix.
    "See anything that looks interesting?"
I ask Andy.
    "Have you ever seen Supernatural?"
He asks.
  I shook my head.
    "Omgerd! You'll love it!"
He says, taking the remote from my hand.
  He clicks on the first episode of the first season. I grab one of the bottles of soda and open it and grab a slice of pizza. By the end of the first two episodes, I was hooked. Andy chuckled as I rooted for the guys when they were fighting whatever monster or demon that they were up against. We soon finished off the pizza and our bottles of soda. Andy then grabs the blanket from the back of the couch and throws it over us. I cuddle into his side and he wraps his arms around me. My eyes were focused intently on the Bloody Mary episode. Andy chuckles as I jump when she crawls out to the mirror towards Sam and Dean.
    "She is NOT supposed to be able to do that!"
I say covering my eyes with my sweater paws.
    "McKinley angel, it's just a show."
He says.
  I peek back out just as the finally turn the mirror to where she can see herself and she disappears into a rain of glass. I then giggle when Dean mentions something about seven hundred years of bad luck. Andy chuckles as well.
    "And boy do they get some really bad luck on this show."
He says.
    "I can only imagine."
I say.
  We watch a few more episodes before me and Andy were both yawning. I stood up and helped him up before turning off the Xbox and tv. We walked upstairs and I grabbed a pair of my leggings and a long sleeve tshirt. I then went into my connected bathroom and get changed. I then pull my hair up and take off what little makeup that I am wearing. I then walk back out. Andy is pulling a long sleeve tshirt over his head. He smiles when he sees me.
    "I believe that you have stolen one of my tops."
He says.
  I look down and notice that I am wearing a grey top with a Batman symbol stamped on it. We climbed into my bed and Andy pulled the blankets over me and I cuddled into his side, my head resting on his chest. He reaches over and clicks the beside lamp off. We are basked in darkness. Andy was instantly asleep, his light snores filling the room. I was instantly lulled to sleep by the sound of Andy's steady and even heartbeat.