Chapter Eight

*one week later*
  Ever since last week, Andy has started to get better. Me and him have started hanging out a lot more as well. He hasn't cried that much since that night either. When he has a bad day and needs someone to talk to, he comes over to the bus and let's everything out. I looked up from my phone when there was a knock on the bus door. Caleb got up from his spot in the recliner and opened the door. Andy was standing there. He walks in and runs a hand through his hair and sighs. I immediately sit up from my laying down position on the love seat.
    "Is everything okay, Andy?"
I ask.
    "I just feel like something bad is going to happen today. I don't know why, but I do."
He says.
  He comes and sits down beside me and runs a hand over his face and let's out a yawn.
    "I'm sure it's nothing. Did you not sleep well last night?"
I ask.
  He shakes his head.
    "I kept having this anxious feeling. I kept pacing the bunk alley way. I just couldn't get to sleep."
He says.
    "Do you need to call your doctor and see if he can prescribe you some anxiety medicine Andy? This is the third time this week."
I say, brushing my hair away from my face.
  He sighs and looks over at me from in between his fingers.
    "I don't want to be an emotionless robot. I want to be able to feel my emotions and if I get put on medicine I won't be able to."
He says.
  That was the deal breaker right there. That is what he has been afraid of. I have been begging him to get medicine for his depression and anxiety, but he would never do it. He only takes medicine to help him with his ADD. He's afraid of losing himself if he has to start taking medicine for anxiety and depression. I look over and he is picking at the skin around his fingers. I gently take his face in my hands, and make him look me in the eyes.
    "Andy you won't lose yourself if you take the medicine. It is only meant to help you cope with the feelings. You won't be completely blacklisted from your emotions."
I say.
    "But they can also make it worse."
He says, his eyes casting down.
  I knew what he was refering to. We hadn't talked about it and we had agreed not to tell anybody about it. He's been hiding things from me and I don't know what exactly it is yet, but I plan to find out before it gets any worse. If he won't tell me, I guess I'm going to have to sneak around and figure it out myself. That's when the door flew open. My hands fell from Andy's face and Alley and Brad bounded through the door. They had grins on their faces.
    "What are you guys so happy about?"
Caleb asked.
    "We were just meeting with some of the fans that were here ahead of time and such. It's cool to see their faces when you make their days."
Alley says with a huge grin on her face.
  I couldn't help but to think about what Andy could have himself mixed up in. I knew it couldn't be drugs or drinking because he is one of the healthiest guys I know. I sigh and brush my hair from my eyes. I look at Andy. He maybe laughing and joking around with my band right now, but in his eyes there's something missing. His eyes aren't smiling like they used to. They don't light up either. He's not as happy as he was when we first met after they broke up. It's like he just really came to terms with it and it's killing him slowly. I hate seeing him have to go through something like this and I really need to talk to the guys and get them to keep an eye out for me. I have to figure out what is going on, and soon.
    "You okay?"
  I jumped and looked over to see Brad sitting beside me. I nodded and tucked a curl behind my ear.
    "Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking that's all. It's no big deal."
I say, shrugging off his question.
  I look up and don't see Andy anywhere.
    "He went back to his bus. He said that he had some stuff to take care of."
Caleb said, noticing my distress.
  I bit my lip. Hopefully the guys are there and won't let him do anything stupid.
    "I'm going to go get changed for the show."
I say.
  They nodd and I walk back to the bunk area. I grab a pair of white skinny jeans, a white top with a bleeding black heart on it, and my black high top converse. Like I said before, since I met Andy my style has changed a bit. I had also broadened my music genres that I listen to quite a bit as well. I had just got finished with my makeup when there was a knock on the bathroom door.
    "McKinley, it's time for the show."
Alley shouted through the door.
  I came out and we went towards the stage. We got hooked up to equipment and I jogged onstage.
    "What's up Miami!!"
I yelled into the mic.
  The crowd cheered and the music began to pick up as the beginning to 'Over You' started.
-----------------------------------
  I jogged offstage as the lights went down so that Of Mice & Men could get everything set up. I got backstage and Andy and the rest of the guys were there. Andy handed me a bottled water.
    "Good job out there. They definitely liked the last song."
He says.
  The last song was our more alternative song 'Here's To Never Going Up.' I smiled and nodded.
    "Yeah, they were crazy tonight."
I say, pulling my hair into a messy ponytail.
    "Are you staying for our show?"
Andy asks.
  I nodd.
    "I always do, don't I?"
  He sticks his tongue out. We then watch as Of Mice & Men take over the crowd. I smile at the number of my fans that enjoy them as well. Soon their show was over and the boys of Black Veil Brides were soon rushing out onstage. I watched them, Andy mostly. He wasn't as active as he usually was. He didn't do as much of his bouncing around as he usually did either. I am extremely worried about him, and I really have every right to be. I didn't know their show was over until I was tackled into a big by five sweaty oversized man-children. I squealed and pulled away from them.
    "That's gross you guys!"
I whined.
  They all laughed. Me and Andy walked towards the back of the group while the rest of the guys walked ahead. We stopped in front of my bus.
    "Well, I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow."
Andy says, letting out a huge yawn.
  I nodd and brush his hair from in his face.
    "Try and get some sleep tonight."
I say.
    "I make no promises."
He says.
    "Just try Andy. All of this hard working with no sleep and is going to make you sick."
I say.
  He sighs and nodds. He hugs me and I walk into the bus. The rest of my band is asleep. I crawl into my bunk and I am instantly asleep.