Chapter Twenty-nine

*one week later*
  It's been a week since we have been at England and Andy has had all kinds of fun and interesting things planned. So far we have, went to the biggest zoo here, toured around London, went to a couple of museums, and went to the London eye as well. Today Andy has another big adventurous day planned.
    "Be sure to wear your cowboy boots."
Andy says as I am digging an outfit out of my suitcase.
    "I will, Andy."
I say.
  He chuckles and nodds. I pull a pair of premiere means from my bag along with a Jack Daniels tank top from my bag. I was going to wear my leather jacket that matched Andy's today and I then grabbed my black boots with white crosses on them. I then walked to the bathroom to get changed. I quickly changed and pulled on my leather jacket. I walked back out just as Andy was pulling on his jacket that matched mine. I chuckled lightly.
    "I guess they were right when they said that great minds think alike."
I say.
  He looks up and smiles when he notices that I am wearing my jacket as well.
    "Ready?"
He asks.
    "Ready as I can be considering I don't know where we are going."
I say.
  He chuckles.
    "You'll like it, I promise."
He says.
    "Okay.."
I say as I tangle my hands in his.
  We then walk out to rental car. We climbed inside and Andy started up. He then started driving down the highway. My eyes lite up when I noticed that we were going to a horse stable. I was a sign for horse-back riding. I grinned. I knew that Andy had signed us up for horse-back riding. I had mentioned how much I loved it as a teenager. Andy parked the car and we walked towards the stable. He walked up to an older guy with graying hair.
    "Are you Mr. Black?"
He asks.
    "Yes I am. Are you the Andy Biersack that I spoke with on the phone about horse-back riding today?"
He asks.
    "Yes sir. This is my girlfriend, McKinley, she will be accompanying me. She was telling me about how much she loved to do it when she was younger. So, I thought this would be a nice surprise."
Andy says.
  The man smiles and dusts his hands off.
    "I will be the guild for today. We don't have anyone else coming in today so it will just be us three. We usually go through the trails in the woods, make a loop down by the lake, and then come back to the stables."
He says.
  Andy nodds.
    "Sounds perfect."
He says.
    "How about we go and get your horses picked out?"
He says.
  We walk towards the stables. I could hear the horses neigh and carry on as we walk inside. A grin spread across my face as I looked at all the horses. Andy chuckled slightly.
    "Well, you two pick out your horse. The sky is the limit."
He says.
  I walk over to a black horse with a white star over one eyes, ironically named Star. She immediately came over and nudged me. I smiled and started petting her. Andy had soon found his horse as well, an all black horse named, Lucy. Mr. Black smiled.
    "You have both ended up with some of our sweetest horses. You two will enjoy the ride with those two. Some of the horses are a little mischievous, but they are angels. They shouldn't give you any trouble."
He says.
  Andy smiles and nodds as the horse he had chosen, nuzzled her nose into his neck. Mr. Black soon handed us each a lead.
    "Lets go and get them ready for the ride."
He says.
  I show Andy how to clip the lead onto their halters and he soon copies. We walk them out to the small shop which holds all of the saddles and such. We soon put the saddles and stuff on them and make sure that they don't have anything in their hooves. I show Andy how to get on and he does, not very easily but he manages to. We are soon off. I am quick to take in the natural around me.
    "It is so beautiful out here."
I say to Mr. Black as he rides beside me and Andy.
    "It is even more amazing during the summer when the animals are out and running around. You can sometimes see baby deer and rabbits. A lot of people come to see the wildlife during the summer. That and the flowers are a really common attraction as well."
He says.
  I smile.
    "Me and my mom used to ride a lot when I lived in Florida. A lot of trail rides and stuff. She loved horses."
I say, reaching down to pet Star.
    "Yeah, my son back when we lived in the states used to go on a lot of trail rides with his friends. Now, he helps out with the little kids riding lessons and such on the weekends while he goes to college. What about you folks, y'all from around here?"
He asks.
    "We are just on vacation. We are singers and we needed some time away from the limelight."
Andy explains.
    "I can see where you are coming from. I've seen the way that girls chase band members down the street here in London. It's pretty crazy."
He says.
  Andy nodds.
    "It can be scary sometimes. I've had girls sneak into my dressing room and stuff. It's a crazy life."
Andy says.
  Mr. Black nodds.
    "I can only imagine. All I got to say, is you two better be careful out on the road. It's crazy out there. I've worked at a venue as a stage hand for a band called, Asking Alexandria, once and it was crazy."
He said.
  Andy chuckles.
    "Their shows get crazy anyways. Those boys are crazy."
Andy says.
  Mr. Black nodds.
    "That they are. I can only imagine the bands out there that are worst than they are."
He says.
  Andy sighs and nodds.
    "Yeah, there are bands out there that are definitely worse than theres. I've seen a lot out there on the road. It gets pretty crazy."
He says.
  Mr. Black nodds and we guide the horses towards the pond so that they can drink some water. We get off and tie them to the post that is cemented into the ground. We then go and sit ontop of the hill under a tree.
    "You know, you two are some really good kids. Nice and respectable."
He says.
  Andy smiles.
    "That really means a lot sir, but honestly we are just too small town kids living our dreams."
Andy says.
  He smiles and nodds.
    "Sometimes, I wish that I could go back to the states, but after my wife passed away I had to get away. So me and my son moved out here. We found this ranch for sell and we figured why not? So we got into the horse business. I mean my son, Alex, had a couple of horses so he was happy."
He says.
  Andy smiles lightly.
    "Yeah, I guess you have a point. I would probably have to get away too."
He says.
  I lean against Andy's side and he wraps his arm around me. Mr. Black looked up and the sun looked like it was getting close to setting.
    "We better get back before sunset. It's not a good idea to get stuck out in the woods in the dark. The horses will get spooked."
He says.
  We walked down to the horses and untied them from the post. We then remounted and made our way back towards the stable. Once we made it back, me and Andy stuck around to help and wash down the horses and brush them and put them back into their stalls. I placed a gentle kiss on Star's nose.
    "You behave yourself, missy."
I say.
  She neighs happily. I walk over to Andy and tangle my fingers through his. He smiles and kisses my forehead. We walk to where Mr. Black was standing. Andy shakes his hand.
    "Thank you for today. I can honestly say me and my girl had a lot of fun today."
He says.
  Mr. Black smiles and nodds.
    "Its not a problem. I had a good time with you two as well. It was nice to meet some down to earth people. Usually most people that come through here are rude, and don't care a lick about the horses. Most of the time, me and my boy would have to wash them down and all of that after they leave."
He says.
    "Well, we aren't those type of people. I can't stand those type of people."
Andy says.
  Mr. Black shakes his head.
    "I can definitely see that. I could tell from the way that you guys acted when you first walked in. You guys are really humble."
He says.
  Andy smiles and shakes his hand again.
    "Maybe we'll be able to stop by again before we leave. I don't know what else we are going to be doing. He won't tell me."
I say, bumping Andy's hip with mine.
  He chuckles.
    "You two take care, and if I see ya I'll see ya. You know where we are."
He says.
  I chuckle and nodd as we walk back to the car. Me and Andy sat in the car and watched the sunset. Once it was dark, Andy cranked the car and we were back on our way back to the cabin. I yawned as we turned into the driveway. Andy chuckles.
    "Tired out, Angel?"
He asks.
  I nodd. He chuckles and shakes his head.
    "So what do you want for dinner?"
I ask.
    "Oh, you don't have to cook anything Angel."
He says as I look through the pantry.
  I grab some noodles and some spaghetti sauce. I then go to the freezer and grab a package of meat. I then get a pan from the cabinet. I heat up the pan for the meat and fry it up and drain off the grease. I then add the sauce while the noodles are cooking. Andy rests his hands on my waist as I cook. Once it was all finished, I poured it all together. I then got out two plates and added spaghetti onto each one. I handed one to Andy and we walked to the dining room and sat at the table. We ate in a comfortable silence. Andy gently rubbed the top of my hand with his thumb. We finished eating and I went and washed the dishes up. Andy gently rubbed my shoulders as I did. I yawned as I finished up. Andy chuckles.
    "Do you want to go and get some sleep? You still haven't gotten used to England time have you?"
He asks.
  I shake my head. We then walk to the bedroom. I grab a pair of yoga pants and one of Andy's tshirts. I go to the bathroom and change quickly and pulled my hair into a messy updo. I then walk back out.
    "Take a picture with me."
Andy pouts.
  I sigh.
    "Fine."
I say.
  We go and stand in front of the full length mirror and Andy snaps a picture. He quickly types something and hands me the phone.
    'Having a really great time on vacation with this one. I love you so much, Angel @McKinleyRoseofficial.'
  I smiled and hit the post button.
    "You are so cheesy sometimes, babe."
I say.
  He chuckles.
    "I know."
He says, pecking my lips.
  We then climb into bed. I cuddled into Andy's chest and he pulled the blankets over us. I smiled and he clicked off the bedside lamp. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, listening to get heartbeat.