Chapter Twelve

*three weeks later*
  Today is Christmas day and I have all of my stuff packed and ready to see Andy. Due to me having to leave at noon Christmas day, my family had already had the Christmas dinner and exchanged gifts. I had just placed Andy's wrapped birthday present into my suitcase when the doorbell rang. I jogged downstairs and opened the door. Kir was standing in my doorway.
    "Merry Christmas."
He says with a smile.
    "Merry Christmas to you as well."
I say with a smile.
  I let him in and fixed us a mug of hot coco.
    "So you leave out today?"
He asks.
    "Yeah, Brantley is coming by to pick me up and is dropping me off at the airport around eleven-thirty so that I can get checked in on time. I'm really excited."
I say.
    "Well, I hope you have fun."
He says.
    "Thanks."
I say.
  I checked the clock and it was eleven.
    "Crap! I have to go change. I'll be right down!"
I exclaim.
  I go and change into a Pierce The Veil sweatshirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I then pulled on my black converse. I grabbed my bags and walked downstairs. Brantley was sitting at the counter talking to Kir. I sighed and run my hands through my messy hair. It's always messy these days. Brantley and Kir looked up when they heard my feet on the steps. I say my stuff by the door and went to the kitchen. I finished drinking my hot chocolate and Brantley cuddled.
    "You ready to go?"
He asks.
    "Sure."
I say.
  Kir pulls on his shoes and goes to his car. I lock the door and Brantley carries my suitcases while I carry my phone, messenger bag, and bottled water. Me and Brantley climbed in his truck and followed Kir out. Brantley then drove towards Atlanta.
    "Excited?"
He asks.
    "Very, Andy is going to love his present."
I say.
    "What did you get him?"
He asks.
    "I got him some Batman stuff and a couple of band tshirts. He ends up cutting most of his up, but I doubt he'll cut these."
I say.
  We make it to the airport. Brantley hugs me.
    "Be careful."
He says.
    "I will."
I say.
  I grab my stuff and my tickets and passport from my bag. I walk inside and make it through sercurity. I finally make it to the plane and I plug in my headphones. I put them in my ears and put on, 'Hold On Til May' by Pierce The Veil.

----------------------------------
  The plane soon touched down at LAX I shot Jinxx a text telling me that I was walking off the airplane now. I yawned, it's around eleven at night. I would be staying at Jinxx's house while I am here. I got my bags and waited for Jinxx on the outside of the airport. His car pulled up a few minute later. He jumped out and helped me with my bags.
    "Sorry, I had to find my keys."
He says.
  He places my bags into the trunk. We climbed into his car and we rode in silence to his house. I let out a yawn. He chuckles.
    "You look really tired. Is your manager overworking you?"
He asks.
    "Well, I told him that I was taking my vacation time this week and I wasn't going to be back until the second. He was like well I can drop your contract and I was like yeah and I can go to the next awaiting recording company that wants the band."
I say.
  He chuckles.
    "He really dislikes you doesn't he?"
  I sigh and nodd.
    "I've been under their rule since I was sixteen. Brantley didn't know that they were that bad when he let me sign with them or we would have went to another company."
I say.
    "Yeah, some companies try to cover up the managers that are like yours."
He says.
  I shrugg.
    "Well, we only have a few more months with him and then we are going to find a different company."
I say.
    "Yeah, that will probably be your best bet."
He says.
  I sigh and push my hair away from my face. He pulls into the driveway of his house.
    "Lets head into the house and get some rest. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow."
He says.
  I nodd.
    "That's the truth. I'm excited to see Andy though. I've really missed him."
I say.
    "Yeah, thats understandable. He's the type of person that once you know him for a while and then you don't see them you miss them."
He says.
  I nodd as I grab my bags from the back of Jinxx's car. We walk inside and Jinxx shows me to the room that I would be staying in.
    "Thanks for letting me stay here Jinxx. I really could have gotten a hotel or something."
I say.
  He shakes his head.
    "You're like my younger sister. You're family now."
He says.
  I smile.
    "That means a lot. Thanks Jinxx. Well, I think I'm going to try and get some rest before tomorrow. Andy will probably be hyper and bouncing around so there probably won't be much staying still."
I say.
  He shakes his head.
    "Probably not. I'm really proud of him. He's doing so much better since he went there. He's became so much happier."
He says.
    "He's always seemed happy on the phone and such when we've gotten to talk."
I say.
  He nodds.
    "Yeah, they keep him pretty busy."
He says with a yawn.
  I chuckle.
    "Well, it looks like you better get into bed as well."
I say.
  He nodds.
    "Yeah, I'll see you in the morning McKinley."
He says.
  He walks out, gently closing the door behind him. I go to my suitcase and pull out a pair of pajama shirts and a baggy tshirt. I changed and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I then took my makeup off using makeup wipes while sitting at the vanity. I then went to the bed and pulled back the blankets. I then crawled inside and instantly fell asleep with a smile on my face.