Chapter Twenty

*one month later*
  It is Halloween and me, my band, and the rest of the guys had decided to dress up just for fun. Me and Andy had gotten costumes that played off of each other. He was going to be The Joker while I am going to be Harley Quinn. I was putting the finishing touches to my makeup as Alley walked in. She whistled.
    "Andy is going to freak out when he sees you."
She says, motioning for me to twirl.
  I twirled and she squealed.
    "It looks so good. Andy isn't going to be able to keep his hands off of you!"
She says, clapping her hands.
  Andy was at the Of Mice & Men bus getting ready with them. He wanted out costumes to be basically a surprise to each other. I sigh and shook out my hands as I put down my hair brush finished perfecting my final pigtail. I am super nervous as well. Me and Andy have decided that we are ready to tell our fans that we are dating. There was a gentle knock on the door jam. I jumped and looked towards the door. I gasped when I took in Andy's appearance. He looked exactly like The Joker from The Dark Knight Rises part two. He grins when he sees me. He comes and wraps his arms around my waist.
    "You look absolutely amazing."
He said, his bright blue eyes drinking in my appearance.
  We then walked back out. Alley was standing ready to take our picture which Andy would post to his instagram and tag me in. Andy wrapped his arms around my slender waist and pulled me flat against his body. He then suprised me when he kissed me. There was a click and I see a flash behind my closed eyelids. I kissed Andy until I had to pull away to air. He smiled and I noticed that his red lipstain had stayed perfectly in place, meaning that it hasn't smeared in with my black lipstain. Andy was handed back his phone and he immediately went to work at typing something. He soon showed it to me.
    'Words can't really describe how much this girl means to me. She is so beautiful and crazy talented. I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is the Harley Quinn to my Joker. @McKinleyRoseofficial Also a small heads up to any "fans" that give McKinley hate, they will be blocked from mine and all the boys social media. It won't be tolerated.'
  I smiled when I read it and then clicked upload. Instantly there were millions of comments. There were hardly any hateful ones, there were overall more postitive than negative. Andy grinned.
    "I think it is safe to say that they definitely took it better than expected."
He says.
  I nodd and rest my head on his chest.
    "Definitely."
I say.
  We sit on the couch and the rest of the bands come running in with jugs of punch and Halloween foods and lots of candy. I grinned. Soon enough the entire bus was filled with laugher and fun. Even Caleb was joking around, and he has been having separation depression. He's been missing his wife. Although, me and the band have been talking about flying her out here. We just have to talk to Andy and the rest of the guys and see what they think. She was going to be staying until we left for Thanksgiving. I had already talked things over with my family and I had decided to go with Andy to meet the rest of his family this year and for Christmas we would come and stay with them. I jumped slightly when Andy came and wrapped his arms around my middle. He chuckled slightly.
    "You still aren't used to me doing that are you?"
He asks, quietly.
  I shake my head.
    "To be honest, I don't know if I will ever get used to you doing that."
I whisper, leaning back against his body.
  He nuzzled his head into my neck.
    "Are you going to come and cuddle tonight in my bunk? You seem to fall asleep easier that way."
He says.
  We had been sleeping in the same bunk for around two weeks now. I had discovered that when Andy holds me and I hear his heartbeat, I fall asleep quicker and rest more. I shrugg.
    "Maybe."
I say.
  He yawns and his nose scrunches up slightly. I awe quietly to myself, because he's really adorable when he's sleepy. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was already midnight. I sighed. How long did they plan on this little party lasting? Me and Andy sit on the couch and cuddle up to each other with a cup of punch in our hands. I giggle when Andy kisses my jawline, letting his light stubble tickle my face. I could tell that he hadn't shaved in a couple of days, but it really didn't bother me. I think it is adorable how he can't grow facial hair. He whines every time that I tease him about it, and it is really funny. Then he turns into pouty Andy and gives me what he calls his silence treatment. In the end, he ends up cracking because I poke him in the side endlessly until he gets annoyed and it turns into a tickle fight.
    "What are you thinking about my love?"
Andy asks.
    "About how you can't grow facial hair and our tickle fights."
I say, playing with his fingers which are intertwined with mine.
  He smiles and brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses it gently.
    "You are so beautiful."
He whispers.
  I blush and look away. He chuckles slightly and kisses my cheek. Soon enough the party starts to die down and everyone starts going back to their buses and then started getting ready for bed. Andy led me to the bathroom and set me on the counter. He grabbed a makeup wipe and tilted my face up and started to gently wipe the makeup off. I smiled slightly. Andy was being so seeet. Once he was finished, I took a makeup wipe from the package and started to take Andy's makeup off for him. He smiles.
    "I could have done that. Do you want me to go and get you some pajamas?"
He asked.
    "Sure."
I say.
  Andy then goes into the bunk area and you can here him digging around. He came back a few minutes later with one of his t-shirts and a pair of my leggings in his hand. He placed them on the countertop beside me.
    "When you get dressed, I'll be in my bunk."
He says.
  Once I got changed, I went and crawled into Andy's bunk. He was wearing his Batman onesie. I smiled.
    "You and your Batman."
I say.
  He chuckles.
    "Batman is amazing, Angel."
He says.
  I giggle and cuddle into his side. He wraps his arms around me and I rested my head on my chest. He gently played with my hair that was now up in a messy bun. I sighed in content. Andy leaned down and gently kissed my forehead.
    "I'm glad that I finally got up the courage to kiss you that night."
He says.
    "Well, if you wouldn't have done, I would have because I kind of promised Brantley that I would tell you how I felt."
I say.
  He chuckles.
    "So he basically gave you a choice to tell me or that he would tell me?"
He asks, his hand rubbing soothing circles on my back.
    "Yeah, basically. I mean, I wanted to tell you. I really did, but I'm not one to express my feelings very well."
I say.
    "I don't either. That's why I just kissed you and hoped that you didn't smack the crap out of me."
He says with a chuckle.
    "I wouldn't have hit you, I would have just explained to you if I didn't like you. You were in luck though because I liked you back."
I say.
  He smiles and then yawns. I giggle.
    "We should probably get some rest. We have a show tomorrow with the added meet and greet."
I say.
  He nodds and cuddles closer to me, pulling the blankets over me.
    "Goodnight my Angel."
He whispers.
    "Night, Andy."
I say.
  With that he turns off the small overhead light and we are invaded by darkness. I sigh and close my eyes. I am instantly lulled to sleep by Andy's heartbeat.