Chapter 19 The Timeless Love

If you think about it,

The heart is a machine

A machine that runs on

For eighty years long

A beat

That never stops

A song

That's never wrong

And then

When it finally stops-

It stops for two things;

Death-

And Love

TheCuppedCake

Go read her stories...there amazingly good ^o^

Eddie was afraid of what would happen that particular day and the days forward. His going to be alone with the crazy guy and he had no idea how to escape this never ending nightmare.

Its suffocate him to the point where his own shadows scared him.

Benjamin is crazy. That for one thing is obvious. He did not know how Benjamin had turn out the way he had but he was sure it was not something good.

Later in the afternoon, after locking himself in the basement room, Benjamin had brought a few pair of clothes with him and asked Eddie to change into them.

Saying that he smells like a goat and giggled with his hoarse deep voice. It was sexy as hell but in a way, Eddie had push the thought far away from his mind.

After a decent shower, he changed into a loose grey sweatpants and a dark blue navy shirt which he assumed to be Benjamin clothes. Eddie didn't have much of a choice since he actually smell like a goat though he wouldn't know how goat smells.

Then, a thought came to his mind that he never once had a decent bath since Benjamin kidnapped him. He had missed his mother and father terribly and of course he had missed his room.

His bed-

His action figure.

His laptop.

His sci-fi action movies.

Everything.

The feeling was dreadful when Eddie realize he had been crying for the past minutes. His heart is filled with sorrowness and the only hope he had was now fading...gone actually.

Benjamin had kept him locked from the outside world so that he could love Benjamin...so that they can be together and Benjamin would be the only thing in his life.

The thought itself is impossible. For now.

He can't possibly love Benjamin for what he had done to him. For keeping him away from the world when the only one thing Eddie want in life is to have his own happiness in the world.

Benjamin had crushed his dream and for the time being there was no way he could even stand being around Benjamin. He didn't want too and he can't. Its merely impossible.

"Ben, we need to talk." He walked slowly towards Benjamin in the living room and sit on the other end of the couch.

"What is it? You have something you want to do? Wanna play some games? I know, how about we cook some..."

"No."

Eddie had interrupt Benjamin planning for the day with a solid 'no' and Benjamin face had looked like someone just killed his dog.

"Oh okay then. What do you wanna talk about?"

"What were you expecting when you did this Ben?" Eddie try to sound sarcastic and angry just so Benjamin know just how much he hate all of this.

Benjamin didn't answered him. For once Benjamin had no idea what to say. His maybe crazy but he was no idiot.

He knew Eddie can't possibly love him or accept everything that he had done. That's why he wanted to give Eddie some time. God knows how long.

"Exactly." Eddie sudden remark wake Benjamin up from his thoughts.

"I just wanted you to know that whatever evil scheme you had in your mind, you need to give me time. A lot of time."

Benjamin just sit there as he thought at how amazing Eddie look in his eyes and of course think about what he is saying.

Eddie fidgeted in his seat as he realize that Benjamin have been staring at him intensely.
It was silent for a moment.

God what is this dreadful awkwardness. Eddie thought to himself. "Do you hear about what I just said?"

Benjamin nod and Eddie saw the movement from the corner end of his eyes.

"So?"

"So?" Benjamin forward the question back to Eddie.

Eddie rolled his eyes at Benjamin. Annoyed with his game.

"Don't do that." Benjamin said with a hint of growl that didn't reach Eddie's hearing so Eddie snap.

"What?!"

As fast as how light travel, Eddie was thrown to the ground with Benjamin body pressed down on him.

Benjamin grab Eddie's neck and pull his face so that they were inches away.

Eddie is scared out of his life when he saw how red and ridiculously angry Benjamin is. It was not a lovely sight.

"Don't be disrespectful. You wanted me to give you time and I will. But I will not tolerate any crazy shit and bad behavior you're going to do. If you behave then I would gladly do the fuc.king same. Get it?!"

Benjamin spat every single word to Eddies face so that he understand everything he said. He was furious, though the exact reason is still to be unknown.

Eddie nod his head fast and try to back away but Benjamin's hand was faster so he end up beneath Benjamin again. Ben grab hold both of Eddie's hand and look down to him.

"I love you." Benjamin said.

Eddie didn't know what to say so he stay quiet and look elsewhere.

"Yeah sure. Whatever."

Benjamin keep looking at Eddie as he held him underneath. Their crotch touching, hand holding. Benjamin try to calm his nerves down and shutdown his dirty thought.

It was almost impossible. It is impossible. So he did what he want. He kissed Edward. Harshly.

Benjamin kissed Edward like he had been starved for days as he lavished Eddie's lips. Sucking and bitting every part and corner of his lips.

Eddie's try to fight and push Ben but nothing was working and his not going to give up.

"Stop! Ben. Stop it! Let me go! Please..."

Eddie plead for his life and Benjamin was not listening. His mind is clouded with lust and love for Eddie. He cannot hold it back any longer. Fuck time.

He wants him now or he had to kill Eddie for it.