Chapter 10 Between Whispers

(Flashback)

"Eddie." Benjamin called Edward from afar. He jogged his way making the distance between them shorter and closer. Edward stood still as Benjamin jogs towards him. As Benjamin reached Edward he flung his arm around his shoulders and pulled him close. He trapped Edward's head in a headlock position and brush the brain of of Edward with his strong knuckle.

"Hey fag. Where u going? Huh...huh..huh. You like that don't you fuck boy." Benjamin football's team laugh out loud as Benjamin brushed Edward's head making him squirm underneath his armpit.

"Stop!" Edward tries to pushed Benjamin arm from locking his head even though he was only spinning around.

Almost everybody at the field saw Benjamin's act but do nothing upon it. They only saw what they wanted to believe which is the famous guy messing around with the loser kid.

Benjamin stopped his knuckle brushing and lean down towards Edward's ear. He whispered.

"Gosh Eddie..you turn me on so bad. I just wanna fuck you right here right now." Benjamin grinned and look at Eddie face before he lean down again and said "I love you."

Benjamin smiles to his heart content as he let go of him and ran back to his teammates but not before punching Edward in the shoulders which had hurt really bad. Edward just stand still looking at Benjamin's wide and muscle back as he tried to process what had happen. This is not the first time. No. Its not. Edward had faced Benjamin's assault more than his fingers could count. But still the effect that left inside, lingers around him.

Edward knew something was not right. Benjamin's behavior was beyond any human being normal attitude. Benjamin could've been bipolar. Of course Edward had guess that, or a sex addict. But this was something more. Something more dangerous.

Edward knew he should've ask for help, told someone or do anything about it. But he was scared. Scared because no one would believe him. Scared that when he was asking for help, no one will give it. If only he knew what the future hold. But then again, no one does and he was wrong. He should've had listen to his instinct and threw away his fear for all of it now had been nothing but regret.