Chapter 8 When A Psychopath Falls In Love I

Lost.

The one word to describe Edward's fragile condition. He is lost in his own world. A world of pain and shame. The surrounding and situation that he's in is still progressing in his mind. He's aware of his state which were Benjamin is now driving a car, to where, he doesn't know...his body felt numb and so were his heart. He can't feel anything. Nothing at all.

''You okay back there babe?''

Benjamin glance back to look at Edward. He caught a flash of blankness in Edward's face and turn ahead. 

Edward heard Benjamin's voice but can't seem to be bothered to answer it. In fact his not bothered to do anything at all.

As for Benjamin, the wide evil grin that he had on his face along the road did not disappear. Not one bit. Oh god... the things he would do to Edward arouses the killer and dark side inside of him. He would make sure Edward do anything he wants even if he doesn't want too. He had waited long enough for this moment. Playing games and acting Mr.Nice Guy so people won't suspect a thing. Not one. Everything had gone the way he planned. Now all there is left to do is get Edward to the place.

Edward Dawson

The car stop. I open my eyes and woke up from the sudden slumber which I accidentally fall along the way. Ben pulled out the car keys and went to the back sit and open the door.

''Hey baby. You up?''

I don't know if it's just me or him being really nice. His voice were deep and husky despite the soft and gentle way he's talking to me. He slide inside and rest his body on top of mine. His face inches away from me as he looked at me with amusement.

''Oh fuck babe. You're so beautiful I might kill you...you know that.''

His hand travels down my body and caresses my face and hair.

''God don't even know the things that I'm gonna do to you. Maybe I'll fuck you hard first. Oh no I need to go slow don't I? You know...since you're a virgin and stuff. You have no idea what I went through to make sure you stay that way.''

''And then we'll take a break for a moment and then I'm gonna fuck you again and this time...hard. So hard...you can't even walk anymore.'' He whispered these words into my ear and nibble on them harsh. He shuddered and grind himself on me. 

''Shit! I might just fuck you right here. But I won't. I want everything to be perfect. You know why?'' He look down at me. ''So that you'll say you love me.''

Like hell I will.

'Where am I?'' I ask as curiosity rage through me.

''Our place. Come on. But...first thing first.''

Ben sits up. He bend his body to the right side slightly to reach something in his jeans pocket.  He pulled a navy blue handkerchief and sits on top of my crotch. He roll the handkerchief and get me up with one hand while holding the handkerchief in others. He brings me to his chest and hugged me while tying the handkerchief around my eyes. I didn't fight. Knowing that it'll be nothing but a useless effort. Soon darkness engulfed and I was ridiculously petrified. But again, there's just nothing that I can do.

''There...Jesus babe! You look crazy hot!''