Chapter 12 Sexy Daydreams

Shout out to MeatTaker for being an amazing reader and giving me great comment. U're  awesome....hooman.

Benjamin Evan

         I can't pay attention. I always do but not today. Since I have Eddie waiting for me at home, I just can't stop myself from daydreaming what I've always wanted to do with him since Eddie and I are finally together now. The night when we first make love...goddamn. Was it the most amazing feeling I could've ever felt. Having him squirm and screaming beneath me while I fucked him hard and fast. My cock shoving in and out of him while he scrunched his face in pain and lust at the same time. I love seeing his face when I fucked him. I would stared at him while moving my cock in and out. He would move in sync with my pace as I fucked him again and again.

My mind started to wander. I would go home and walk in through the front door. I would smell something good from the kitchen. Eddie's gotta be cooking one of his special today. I throw my bag down to the ground and went to the kitchen where I can see the most beautiful view my eyes could set on.

Eddie had an apron under his naked body. The apron close his front but reveal his behind wide open giving me a view of his beautiful round ass. I fixed my huge crotch as I walked towards him slowly. He didn't notice me and keep steering something in the pot while humming a song. I stand behind him and slowly lean down to his neck and kiss it and he would moan lightly.

"Hmmm...you hungry babe?"

I trail my kisses and gentle bite along his neck as my hand massage his plump cheeks. "You bet I am." I squish his ass. Eddie squeal and push my hand gently.

"Babe stop... I'm cooking." He said with a gentle voice that made me arouse. I didn't stop cause I know he would enjoy this. I know he wouldn't want me to stop. I place my head on his shoulder as I grab his cock and starts to pump it.

"Uhhh baby..." Eddie moan loudly as he pushed his body forward while his hand holding the right side of my head. My pumping was hidden beneath the moving apron. I bite his neck earning a moaning cry from him. I grinned as my touch had him all hard.

I  turn him around to face me. I looked at him as his mouth were slightly open and his eyes were filled with desire. Desperate desire. I hugged him to untie the apron. Eddie put both of his arm on mine and hide his face under the crook of my neck.

I slowly slip off the apron until it fell on the floor. I walked backward but Eddie hold me tight as he whine for the distance I am making between  us. "Just a sec babe. I want to watch you." I walked back a few feet from him. "Touch yourself until I tell you to stop."

Eddie bit his lips from embarrassment as he proceed to rub his dick. He close his eyes in pleasure while I watched him. I pulled down my jeans and started to rub my hard member. I watch as his small, lean body shivers from every pleasure. After a while, We were both fully naked and  my limit had been reached. I launch myself towards him and picked him up with his hip between my waist and his feet dangling from the side of my hip. I pushed him hard towards the wall and every movement that I made seems to receive a loud moan from Eddie. I hold my cock at his entrance and push it in. When its fully in, I fuck it in and out of him. Eddie was a moaning mess whereas I laughed and smile to my hearts content.

"Fuck yeah baby. You like that don't you? You like my cock up in your fucking tight ass don't you? Fuck you're so fucking tight. You're amazing baby. I love you so fucking much."

Eddie hugged my neck and gripped my hair as I keep fucking him fast and hard. I change position as I carry him with my cock still inside his hole to the table. The table were a bit lower. So I lay him on his back at the table as I hold his leg up giving me a full view of my cock inside of his ass. I shove my dick in and out,  hard, making the table shakes like earthquake. Eddie put both of his arm above his head and frown his face in desire. He would lick his lips and let out a little bit of tongue to tease me. That's my fucking bitch.

I slow down my pace. I lean down between his open leg and peck him while my hips moving slowly. I stared at Eddie as he did the same. His blue eyes getting darker as they were fill with desires.

"Tell me what you want me to do." I push my cock deeper.

"Argh! I want you to shove that big dick inside of me."

I shoved it deeper and harsher.

"Argh! Oh my god. I want you to keep fucking me like a stud. And I'm gonna keep screaming your name like a fucking slut baby..."

I shoved my cock twice making it seems like the table is going to break from the impact.

"And when you're done...you're gonna shoot that load inside of me. Give it to me baby. Give it to me. Argh...argh...argh...Ben. Ben. Ben. Fuck me Ben. Harder, faster. Argh!!!"

The fucking loud bell rang as my daydream were interrupted. Steve nudge me and I realize that the students were leaving.

"Come on dude."

"Uhm...you should go first. I think I might be going home."