Many Keys

This is a steamy chapter 

it is going to get more steamy and hot 

well , as the story builds up ,it cant be just kisses 

'' I left you alone for twenty four hours and you ended up in his bed ''

'' he is a devil Liza ''

'' he is just stealing you from me because he thinks you are my girlfriend ''

''a man stealing his brother's girl friend ................thats what he is like ''

''just because he thinks i love yo.....''

''Do you ?'' Liza interrupted his blabbering 

''what ? ''

''Do you love me ?''

''its not about that , you know ''

'' yes , it is . who are we Eliot ? do you love me ? are we going to get married ? will you marry me ?''

''its not th...''

''say yes or no ''

''Liza i am protecting you '' 

There was a very long pause among them . He dropped Liza and did not utter a word . 

They worked together , ate together but none spoke a word . 

She was sleepwalking , her life was still and stuck . she found comfort in work .When she worked she felt needed , useful and significant . She was fumbling in files in record room when she felt two hand on her back , she jumped . 

''Hushhh '' it was Nathan 

''not attending my calls ?''

''you cant just get away from me like that ''

''Its not going to happen my lady , i won't let you ''

his hands moved on her tummy then he turned her around and hugged her .

''ohh god i missed you '' She didn't knew how badly she needed that hug until he hugged her .They were locked like a knot for long . Time just stopped there . 

Creation tells you a lot about Creator and if god designed human body being capable of such beautiful things like hugs then god is defiantly Love . 

For Liza ,Love was everything .Who could know the worth of love more than Liza ? who never had a single streak of it in her life .

Nathan kissed her cheek passionately .

''why you here ? ''

''You know we have unfinished business ?'' His eyes were full of mischief .Liza blushed. 

''how you get in here ?'' She looked around ''where you came from ?''

''I built this building , there are many secret doors and rooms in here , you think i would let Eliot stay here on his own ? you know he is a total idiot ''

Liza rolled her eyes . 

'' are you on official tour ?''

''no , none knows i am here and none need to know either . i will leave from the back door '' 

They kissed and hugged ,tried to look at each other as much as they could ,caressed each other ,touched each other and then he left .

Liza came to her desk . It was like taking a long two hours massage and then being thrown to the work desk in a second . Her tongue still had his taste on it and she was enjoying it .