kayaking

This chapter is with little mature content in it 

Hope you guys enjoy Please don't forget to vote and comment 

His mobile vibrated.
They huddled in sheets, took them some time to come out as they were so wrapped up. She saw the name ' Alexandra' shinning on the screen.
"yes? "
He chuckled a bit, he was amused.
"alright "
He hung up.
" Who was it? "

Liza would never have asked if she would not have looked at the screen. Alexandra...... Elliot was going to see some Alexandra too.Is it same Alexandra ?

 Whats going on here?

 What's going on really??

" It's Alexandra,you know Elliot went to see yesterday? "

" You know her?"

Off course, she is our school fellow, my dad's friend's daughter. " he replied

Oh OK, that looks normal now.

" She says he passed out after some shots, now he is coming back "

" Thank god, he is OK "

" Off course he is"

"Is he coming here? "

"Yes he has started his journey "

" But how will he manage? Are there any flights at this time? Or ferry? Or coaches? "

" He will manage, he will be here before morning if I know him, he will manage to come here, may be he is kayaking in the Dutch lake right now "

She laughed .
" We don't have much time now "
He returned to her and she blushed.

It was a beautiful night, he was laying beside her, locked her a hug. They nuzzled ,kissed, rubbed their bodies together.

Liza felt strange tingling in legs, she was not aware of this before. She knew only one feeling there, clenched.

Her tissues used to close and squeeze inwardly whenever she came close to anyone. When someone touched her, by mistake, on streets or in office.

But now it was opening, it was getting warm. She felt tides.... Of fire... building up and then spreading in all body.
Their legs were entwined. She felts his feet with hers.

Was she ready? May be

Nathan tossed a little and he was all over her. His heavy body was spreading hers, god, it was so relieving. With each and every muscle pressed and massaged. It was the best massage one could get. He looked straight in her eyes .
"Are you ready? "
He asked
"I don't know "
He turned and looked at the door.
" We should try "
He rubbed his body against her and BAMM, he was ready .Hard and Risen.

He rubbed it a little around her lips and a moan escaped her mouth.
The fort was in the middle of some unknown jungle, it was deserted kind and right now there were only two souls there, Nathan and Liza.
How perfect it was for such moans and crying, she thought.
Then an other one escaped, a bit louder.

She tried to push him away, with her hands, on his hard chest. But who was she kidding ,she could not move this wall of steal.

He was in no hurry.

He rubbed a little, stopped, pinched her nipples , sucked them and then went back with rubbing down there.

Then he opened her legs wide open, she resisted but he held her thighs, one with his leg other with his hand.