Zigzag

Thanks for reading this novel

you dont know how much this means to me .

This is like oxygen , you make me smile all day .

stay happy and blessed

''Today we will go to our ware house , i want you both have a look over it ,Eliot come with me today''

Nathan announced at the breakfast table . He was lost in his newspaper ''Financial Times '' while ''Daily Mail '' , ''Daily Telegraph '' and other newspapers were waiting on the table .He would open all of them , used to read some specific pages everyday .

''I will take a bus '' Liza said , Eliot and Nathan looked at her in surprise .

''Why ?'' Eliot asked her .while Nathan just looked at her from behind his newspaper .

Because that's how employees travel ,

Did they expect her to join them too? she was traveling with Eliot since she had been in London . She did not know anything about London , She never stepped out of Manchester since she was born .

'mummm''

''Lets take a bus Nathan''

''why ?''

''why not ?''

Nathan turned to Liza ,

''look ,you can join us , i have no problem taking you ''

''If she wants to see London whats wrong with that ?''

Nathan gave up

Mrs. Davis showed up at the moment .

'' your lunch box Miss Liza , i put a smiley on your sandwich as you told me to ''

Eliot broke into laughter ,

''what are you ? three ?

She blushed and looked at Nathan from the corner of her eye . His eyes were on newspaper , he was sipping his black coffee , his lips did not showed any curve but his eyes were smiling ,she knew he was laughing in sleeves .

He was very cautious , to not to look at Liza at all ,but he gave a last gaze ,from behind his newspaper , secretly and left .

He was sitting in the car , waiting very patiently ,for both of them when they arrived .

''Mr. Parker would drop us to the bus stop ''

At the bus stop , they both were standing by her side . She had a map of all the routes and a timetable .

''this bus '' she said

they follower her

''We are not on the right bus '' Eliot said while looking at the map .

''yes , we are '' Liza said while Nathan exhaled a very deep breath .

''press the button , come on ''

''no , we are at the right bus '' but Eliot pressed the button anyway .

'I will take you to the right bus ''

''this is the right bus ''

'' are you guys going to get off ''driver said to all three of them

Liza surrendered , Nathan had surrendered since first moment .People were rolling there eyes .

''you know these tourists '' one old man said to the old lady ,while she gave the most exasperated expressions Liza had even seen .

''I am sorry '' she said to Nathan , he grinned his teeth like he was about to hold and bite her .She turned her back on him .

Eliot showed them the other bus .

''We will get off when there is this ''Bath road '' station ''

They sat for nearly half an hour , may be more than that but there was not 'Bath road'' after an hour Liza asked the driver ,

''this bus is going to Holbourne ''

''no'' he said very calmly

Eliot did not showed any reaction while Nathan said in a very calm tone

''i knew it ''

They get off the bus , at some unknown station .

''look , its Bella Italia , same like Manchester ''

''Liza , we are in same country ''Eliot said mockingly .

Liza was ashamed .

It was a sunny day , they wander around to find there bus stop . it was eleven when Eliot said

''i am starving , lets eat something ''

'' I know what you are doing '' Eliot said to Nathan when they were sitting opposite to each other and Liza went to loo .

Nathan did not showed any reaction , his head was tilting to one said .

''I know how you look at her , the way you chase her , that night at party , you used party as an excuse to hit me but you were jealous ......this is not going to be ''

''your price '' Nathan said plainly

''its not about that ''

Nathan was surprised at his answer

''Then what is it ?''

''Liza ..............went through abuse ...................... a lot''

Nathan was attentive and astonished

''she was raped ?''

''she was molested .....when she was a child '' ,''Her psychologist says ,her memories need to fade away before she .....start a relationship again ,otherwise it can come back ,she has really bad flashbacks , it can mess her up ''

''she has a psychologist ?''Nathan was lost in his trail of thoughts .''so that's why you never banged her ?''

Eliot laughed ''its not only because of that '' , ''You know how much she resembled Samantha , my kitten '' , ''the one you killed '' , ''the one i could not saved ...''

Nathan ignored everything

''But how come she never came across a boy who wanted to date her ?''

Eliot did not replied , he just sat there and gave a very big Grinch like smile .

''arghh my brother Eliot '' Nathan said

Liza saw them both laughing when she came back .

Some hot blonde walked in and Eliot turned to her , at the same moment Nathan's fingers touched Liza's .she pulled her arms back and put her hands in her lap . Nathan did not showed any expression

''it was just an accident '' she thought but then Nathan spread his leg so much that his shoes was touching her's . ''Oh no , he is doing it on purpose ''