Never Give In

Hello dear, Jessy here.
I just wanted to take a moment to tell you something important. So, sit back and enjoy my rage-induced, uplifting speech.
You are beautiful and your life is priceless. Don't take to heart all the careless things people say. They just don't understand that its okay to be different. Be who you are no matter what you are told.
You want to be a unicorn? Then be the best goddamn unicorn you can be. You want to be an artist? Fill that canvass with beauty. You want to be a scientist? Then do it, and find the cure for cancer.
You can do anything you set your mind to, never give up. Keep fighting. You are a princess, I don't care if you're a boy, you are still a beautiful princess. So keep your chin up and don't let that crown slip sweetie.
When people are telling you to give up, look them in the eye and bet them that in ten years you will be living out your dream. If you feel that no one believes in you, just remember that I do.
Tonight if you go to bed thinking that you will never amount to anything, then I hope you will think of these words and smile to yourself. You can do this, you are a strong tiger.
That's all for now. Stay healthy. Eat at least two meals a day and stay hydrated. I love you all.