Chapter 13

I had just met Perrie's Mum and brother who were absolutely lovely. I couldn't say the same for Zak. He was cocky and arrogant thinking he was the best thing in the room. It didn't help that I already didn't like him and the moment I first made eye contact with him I knew he was trouble. We were watching the show and the whole way through he kept saying how beautiful Perrie looked and how talented she was. He isn't allowed to call her beautiful that's my job. Perrie's Mum could tell there was tension between us and separated us from sitting together at the show for that reason. After the show had finished Zak managed to somehow get Perrie some flowers and they were huge. So rather than Perrie coming to me when she got off stage she ran straight into Zak's arms. She then thanked him and he was telling her how amazing she was. I took this opportunity to leave and go see Jesy seeing as my so called 'girfriend' would rather be in the arms of a guy.
"Jade!" Jesy beamed "did you enjoy the show?"
"Of course, you were fantastic Jesy! I can't wait to see the next one" I smiled. Jesy's smiles faltered as she looked over my shoulder at something. I turned around to see Zak kissing Perrie and my world stopped. She promised he was a friend. I thought I was over reacting. I turned around to Jesy who looked in shock and told me she was sorry. I headed for the exit whilst looking at Perrie who was still smiling at Zak, she really didn't care. As I walked past I decided to say bye to her Mum as I couldn't be rude.
"Bye Debbie, it was lovely meeting you, all the best" I said with a small smile and it was only then Perrie realised I existed. It was like reality had hit her straight in the face and she realised what she was doing was wrong. She managed to lowly say my name.
"No Perrie, cut the bullshit. I hope you're happy" I harshly spat at her. I then made my way towards the exit promising to never speak to her ever again. She wasn't getting away with this, not ever.

I hadn't seen Perrie since so I'm guessing she got the message. Jesy didn't mention her which I greatly appreciated and it had now been a few weeks since that day. My birthday had passed along with Christmas. I had a little get together meal with my friends from Newcastle along with Jesy and Leigh. I had spoken to Mum a number of times who had said she had seen Deb in the supermarket and she had apologised a number of times for Perrie's actions. It wasn't her fault though she wasn't the one sticking her tongue down another guys throat. Jesy had invited me to the next show which was next week and I was going to go. Not for Perrie or to see her but for Jesy who was now my bestfriend. She had said she didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable but she really did want me there. I was going to go on the agreement that if I felt slightly uncomfortable I was allowed to leave. Jesy was more than happy with the agreement and said that Leigh had a ticket too so she would be coming to see me.

I got ready choosing to make an effort to see if Perrie would see what she gave up. I had found out through Jesy that Perrie hadn't gone any further with Zak. Saying how her mind was fogged with the emotion of the show she didn't think what she was doing, it was no excuse. It wasn't like she was drunk and couldn't control her actions. She just would sooner be with Zak. She didn't know that that night I had ordered a number of bouquets to be delivered to her flat along with some personalised gifts congratulating her. It was a close call getting those cancelled before she got home. There was no way she was even knowing I had put that much effort in not when Zak got her some cheap flowers and kissed her. The more I thought about it the more angry I got as she really didn't deserve someone who loved her like I did. There was a knock at my door dragging me away from my thoughts and I opened it to see Leigh.
"Are you sure about this?" Leigh asked.
"Of course, Jesy wants us there so I'm gunna man up and deal with it" I told her whilst grabbing my bag and key then leaving the flat. We made our way to the theatre and I realised we could possibly see Perrie's family tonight which meant seeing Zak. Leigh was going to have to stop me from drop kicking the arsehole. We made our way into the theatre and towards our seat. As we walked in I managed to see Perrie stood with her Mum. The only way to our seats was to walk past them. Now it was my turn to play the bitch. I linked my arm through Leigh's and walked down towards our row. As I got towards the front Perrie looked over at us and I managed to fake a laugh acting like Leigh had said something to me. Deb turned around and offered me a warm smile.
"Hey Deb!" I beamed "how are you?"
"I'm alright my dear, are you?" She smiled back surprised at my tone.
"Never been better" I smiled whilst giving her a light hug "have a great night". I then walked towards my seat acting as if Perrie didn't even exist. As soon as we set down Leigh looked surprised.
"Wow, that was something" she laughed.
"I'm not going to hate Deb's for the actions of her devil like daughter" I laughed.
"That's true but I reckon you guys will make up" Leigh said.
"No way, she's really lost me" I said defensively. The lights started to dimmer and the show began. I then realised Zak was no where to be seen and a slight smile crept it's way onto my face. Being an arsehole didn't get him anywhere did it.