Chapter 9

Ru Paul was under way and Jade hadn't taken her eyes off the screen. Me, Leigh and Jesy just left her to it and inbetween time Leigh and Jesy managed to get up a few times and do their own thing. Me on the other hand was trapped underneath Jade. I wasn't complaining though. I loved any excuse to be close to her. Jesy and Leigh soon found fun in attempting to throw sweets into each others mouths. Leigh was getting too into it and was getting angry when Jesy kept catching them and she didn't. It was down to the point where the judges pick the winner and Jade sat up and mumbled one of the contestants name. As soon as the winner was announced she was fist pumping and must have forgot I was behind her and elbowed me in the face.
"Ouch" I whined whilst grabbing my chin. Jade suddenly turned around and her eyes widened.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry babe" she said whilst grabbing my chin and rubbing it softly.
"It's fine, I can see you get a little into it" I lowly laughed before sliding out from behind her. I was getting a little fed up and would sooner be playing along with Leigh and Jesy. I sat at the end of their bed and grabbed a hand full of sweets. I glanced over at Jade who had a small pout on her face and had her eyes glued on the screen. We carried on playing our game and I was pretty good at it. I was hands down the winner.
"I'm clearly the best at this" I said feeling triumphant. Leigh sighed and crossed her arms.
"You're such a sore loser" Jesy said poking Leigh in the side.
"Shut up, no I'm not" Leigh scoffed "I just think Perrie is a cheat".
"No I'm not!" I said "you just can't stand me beating you Pinnock". We finally came to the conclusion that I was better before looking over at Jade who had suddenly moved over to her painting and was carrying on with that.
"How long ago did your program finish?" Jesy asked.
"A while back but you guys were too into your game to notice" Jade said sounding irritated. I got up and went over to her and placed my hands on her shoulders. "I'm trying to paint Perrie".
"But last time you sat on my lap" I whined "can't we do that again".
"Fine" she sighed getting up and letting me sit underneath. Jesy and Leigh had got Jade's laptop and put something on for them to watch. I knew they weren't going to be watching what we were doing. I lent forward and kissed the back of Jade's neck and she began to lowly giggle.
"Stop Pez" she whispered "they're here".
"And? They know I like you" I laughed before carrying on.
"True" she said leaning her head back on my chest and stopping painting. I was surprised she wasn't pulling away but she let me carry on. Jade stood up and walked to the bathroom taking her paints to wash up. As she got up she gestured me to follow her. I looked over at Leigh and Jesy who were too interested in what they were watching to notice us moving. I walked into the bathroom and Jade quickly closed it behind us and clicked the lock. She then started to wash her paints off her pallet and looked at me through the mirror smiling.
"Why have you locked the door?" I laughed.
"So we can't be interupted" she replied.
"Interupted from sorting out your art materials?" I asked. She wasn't even paying attention to me. I was quickly shut up when I found my back pinned against the door.
"Just because I like to make sure my art materials don't get ruined. That doesn't mean my focus isn't on you" she said with confidence. I just looked at her not knowing what to do but Jade had other ideas as she lent forward and connected our lips. My hands quickly found their way around Jade's waist as hers found their way into my hair. This was more heated than outside and Jade's lips found their way onto my neck. To say Jade had zero experience she was doing a good job right now. "Jade, what are you do-ohhh" I was trying to speak but Jade hit a weak point. I bit my lip in attempt to keep quiet. Jade knows how thin these walls are and that we have two very nosey friends sat outside the door. I grabbed hold of her chin and brought her eye level up to mine and lent forward to bring our lips together. Things carried on getting heated before there was a rude knocking on the door.
"Oi! I need to pee can you two come out of there" Jesy shouted.
"Yeah, just a sec" Jade replied whilst pointing down to my neck. I look in the mirror to see a nice, big purple bruise on my neck and I gave Jade the biggest glare. We then opened the door and Jesy glanced between us questionally. Jade grabbed her art stuff and shuffled past me. Jesy rose her eyebrows at me.
"Don't ask" I said in attempt to stop anything from being said.
"Don't worry, that hickey in your neck speaks a thousand words" Jesy laughed whilst pushing me out of the door and shutting it behind her. I made my way back over to Jade's bed to see she was getting cuddled up. She looked at me and sent me the biggest grin and I looked over to Leigh who was closing the laptop down.
"Woah!" Leigh basically shouted "where did that bruise come from?"
"She fell" Jade said bluntly with a light laugh.
"What? Onto a pair of lips?" Leigh laughed "I'm not stupid you know". I just ignored the pair of them but still climbed into bed with Jade.
"Careful Perrie, you don't want to be falling onto Jade's lips again" Jesy laughed whilst she came out of the bathroom.
"I'm going to brush my teeth" I snapped getting out of bed and grabbing the child's tooth brush Jesy had got me. I was soon joined by Jade who grabbed hers and kept smirking at me.
"Stop smirking at me. It's your fault I have this giant thing on my neck!" I said a bit too quickly.
"You love it! Don't lie" Jade said with sarcasm hinted in her voice. I just ignored her and carried on brushing my teeth. I then made my way back into the room and got into Jade's bed and slid as close as I could to the wall. Ignoring Jesy and Leigh's goodnight.
"I'll say it for her, night girlies" Jade said whilst getting into bed next to me. She reached over and grabbed my hand, tugging me towards her. I looked into her eyes and she still had that smirk plastered on her face.
"I wish you would get rid of that smirk. Just because you gave me a huge hickey on my neck doesn't mean you are the best" I snapped. I was slowly losing my temper and getting irritated. "I'm sorry" she said softly "this is all new to me. I think its a pretty good hickey for my first one". As soon as her tone got soft and her smile became genuine my frustration soon vanished. "It is pretty good" I laughed. I then lent forward and attached my lips to her neck. This was a great way for payback. "Perrie, stop" Jade started to giggle. I didn't listen and carried on.
"We're right here guys" Leigh said.
"Perrie get your lips off of Jade's neck" Jesy laughed lightly.
"She's not listening, she's getting paybac-ohhh god" Jade moaned the last part and I knew I had found her weak point. I carried on nibbling around it whilst lightly sucking. I wanted Jade to have the bigger hickey. Once satisfied I left one last kiss on her neck before pulling back and looking at her. I then lent up and kissed her softly before laying on my back and closing my eyes. I felt her cuddle up to me so opened up my arm for her to slide underneath. Once comfortable I then took this as my opportunity to say goodnight.
"Goodnight Leigh" I said.
"Night Pez"
"Goodnight Jessica" I carried on.
"Goodnight Pezza". I then kissed Jade softly on the top of her head.
"Night babe" I whispered.
"Goodnight Perrie" she whispered whilst cuddling even further into me. I then closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep.