Chapter 8

Jade's face suddenly went bright red and she moved away from me and headed towards her bed. Why did they have to walk in at such inappropriate times.
"I'm going to nip to my room and change into something warmer, I'm a little cold" Leigh said sensing the tension.
"I'll come with you" I said following Leigh out of the door. As soon as the door was shut I let out a frustrated sigh. Leigh looked at me confused whilst putting the keys into her room. Leigh had a private room as she hates anyone invading her privacy. The door closed behind us and I put my head against it and sighed again.
"I sense me and Jesy interupted something" Leigh said lowly.
"Interupted something! We were literally about to kiss for the first time and you idiots burst in" I snapped back.
"I'm sorry but we didn't know that! We can't see through walls Pezza!" Leigh said trying not to snap back at me.
"I thought I was actually getting somewhere with her and now she's probably too embarassed to even be within 10 feet of me" I was basically screaming now.

Jade's POV
Well the walls definitely weren't thick. Every word Perrie was screaming through the walls were coming through to mine and Jesy's room as clear as day.
"You kissed!" Jesy said sitting next to me.
"Nearly, we were rudely interupted though" I said with a light laugh.
"Shit! I'm sorry, bad roomie award goes to me" Jesy laughed lowly.
"No, you aren't a bad roomie. You just have bad timing" I laughed back.

Perrie's POV

"You do realise these walls are stupidly thin, she will be able to hear every word you are shouting" Leigh said whilst grabbing my hand trying to calm me down.
"Fuck, that's it I'm going home! I can't go back in there now" I said deflated.
"No! We have a movie night planned" Leigh said "please don't make it awkward".
"It already is" I said grabbing my phone and heading out of Leigh's door and to the exit of their building.

Jade's POV

There was a knock on the door which Jesy got up and answered. Leigh made her way in but there was no sign of Perrie.
"Where's Pez?" Jesy asked.
"She left. I'm guessing you heard all the screaming through the walls. She's pretty embarassed. Ja-"
I didn't hear the rest of Leigh's sentence as I headed out of the door and tried to quickly catch up with Perrie. I couldn't see her anywhere then tried to scan my brain for any idea where she stayed. Giving up I rang Jesy.
"Hey Jade, where are-"
"I don't have time for this. Which building does Perrie stay in?" I replied.
"Erm, Clarkton. Number 245" Jesy replied and I put the phone down. I knew exactly where that was as I passed it every morning on the way to class. I began to run after what I hoped to be Perrie. I suddenly saw a head of blonde hair and a pair of long legs and knew straight away it was her. I ran towards her and grabbed her hand suddenly stopping her. She half screamed half squealed before turning around and seeing me.
"Why did you leave me?" I asked.
"I don't know, I just thought it would be awkward" she sighed.
"What would have been more awkward is you going home and us not speaking. Now come on I need a cuddle buddy for this movie night" I laughed and locked my fingers with hers.
"Jade, wait!"
I turned back around to face her and she leant forward so there was no space inbetween us.
"No interuptions this time" Perrie smiled before actually kissing me this time. I had no clue what to do. I just stood there frozen and Perrie began to lowly laugh.
"Anyone would think you didn't want me to do that with how you froze" she said smirking.
"Erm, well that was my first, yano" I said quietly. Perrie didn't say anything and placed my arms around her waist.
"Well, at least kiss back this time. Leave your arms there and just go with it" she said softly. She then lent in and reconnected our lips again and this time I kissed back.

Leigh's POV
"What do you thinks going on?" I asked Jesy whilst she flicked on Jade's laptop.
"They're totally making out down some street as we speak" she laughed.
"Do you think so?" I said.
"Whilst Perrie was having her little screaming session Jade told me how she could have screamed when we walked in. She said that her and Perrie were finally getting somewhere and we just had very bad timing" Jesy told me.
"Oooops! Well we weren't to know Perrie was making a move at the exact moment we were coming through the door" I concluded.
"If Jade comes back alone I have a new episode of Ru Paul's Drag Race set up ready for her. That can be her rebound" Jesy said placing the laptop on her bed.
"She likes that? I never pictured Jade a Ru Paul girl" I laughed.
"Oh yeah! She's obsessed" Jesy smiled before we heard the door open and a pair of giggles walk through the door. I was smiling from ear to ear that Perrie came back.
"Now Perrie, I think you have some apologising to do" Jade said. The pair of them couldn't be any closer. Perrie's arm was around Jade's waist whilst Jade was lent against her.
"I'm sorry Leigh, I shouldn't have shouted at you like that" Perrie said with a small smile.
"Don't worry about it, we are just giant cockblocks" I laughed.
"You have her whipped Jade, getting her to apologise that easily" Jesy teased.
"Whatever" Perrie sighed whilst resting her chin on top of Jade's head.

Jade's POV
My mind was still racing due to the fact Perrie had kissed me. I couldn't believe I had finally kissed someone. Only took me 18 years but it was well worth the wait.
"Jade there's a new episode of Ru Paul on Netflix" Jesy said. I instantly ran to my laptop leaving Perrie looking slightly confused.
"No way!! I'm sorry but I have to watch this right now regardless of if you guys like it or not" I said excited. I jumped onto my bed with my laptop and clicked on the episode and got comfy. Leigh and Jesy instantly sat either side of the laptop and Perrie just stood at the bottom of the bed being awkward, again!
"Come up here" I said smiling at her.
"There's no space" she said lowly.
I got up and pointed to where I was sitting. She smiled and climbed on the bed.
"Make space for me inbetween your legs" I said. Jesy and Leigh burst out laughing and I was left confused.
"Perfect choice of wording there Jade, are we getting a free show" Jesy said inbetween fits of laughter. Perrie just had a smirk on her face and I just shook my head and laid down on Perrie. I sat the laptop back on my legs and Perrie wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. I clicked play again on the episode and heard the familar running title of Ru Paul. I could get used to this having my two new best friends by my side and my girlfriend, wait...
Girlfriend?