Chapter 7

I was glad Jesy and Leigh weren't trying to ruin anything for me and Jade. I was happy that they had let us go to Nandos alone and weren't trying to sabotage any chance I had.
"What are you having babe?" I asked.
"I don't know, probably a chicken wrap" Jade said shyly "with some chips in a medium sauce".
"Okay, I'll go order for us, just a second" I smiled getting up.
"Here, you need the money for mine" Jade smiled shyly.
"Didn't you hear me on the phone? It's on me" I said sending her a smile and going up to order.
"Can I take your order?" the waiter asked. I told him my order and he hummed along whilst typing it in. "Can I ask something? Is your friend over there single?". I had to scoff, yes she was single, was he getting a chance? NO! He's not got no chance.
"Sorry to disappoint you-" I glanced down at his name tag "Kyle but she is taken".
"Ah damn it, I thought she might be" he laughed lowly "she's stunning".
"I know" I sighed whilst looking over at Jade with him. I then made my way back over to Jade and sat down across from her.
"Why was you and the waiter looking at me?" Jade asked shyly.
"He was asking about you. He wanted to know about you. But unlucky for him I told him nothing becau-" I then cut myself off and stopped talking. I don't know what to say next but I glanced up at Jade and she was smirking slightly.
"Did you want me all to yourself?" Jade said shyly.
"He seems like an arse so I just want you to have someone who will treat you right" I replied.
"How can you say he's horrible from a brief encounter?" Jade asked me with a frown on her face.
"I don't know! Well if you want to get to know him I'm sure if you went and gave him your number he wouldn't refuse" I snapped at her. I instantly regretted this and looked up to see Jade sliding out of the booth and looking like she was heading to speak to him. Instead she carried on and went into the toilets. Great, I had upset her. I just wanted a chance with her myself and naturally I was going to stop anyone hitting on her. I sat awkwardly waiting for Jade to come back but even the food turned up before she did. I then saw her emerge from the bathroom and make her way back over to the table. She sat back down and sent me a sad smile.
"You could have started eating" she said shyly.
"I was waiting for you babe, it would have been rude of me to start without you" I said with a genuine smile. She then started to eat and the awkwardness began to surface.
"I'm sorry about earlier" I said "I just got a little jealous that's all".
"You could have just been honest with me Perrie, I know why you wanted to keep him away" she lightly laughed.
"Oh, good! I thought you was mad at me" I muttered.
"I was mad and I was going to go over and speak to him but I got too scared. Then I realised I didn't even like him so I was being stupid" Jade said with another laugh.
"You're stunning though Jade, you could easily walk up to him get his number and walk out with a date" I said reaching over and grabbing her hand. She looked at me with a smile upon her face then finished eating her food. I then ordered us a dessert to share as Jade insisted that I spend no more money on her which was silly of her. The waiter brought it over not before sending a grin Jade's way which made me just a little jealous.
"Who's this for?" he asked.
"Both of us, we are sharing" I said grabbing it from him "Thanks". He quickly nodded whilst Jade started to lowly laugh.
"You make my day Perrie" she carried on laughing.
"Well that's what I like to hear" I said smugly "wait we only have one spoon".
"Oh well, we will just have to share" Jade laughed. I just shook my head before getting a piece of the cake onto the spoon. Jade then lent forward and took it off the spoon.
"Hey! Who said I was feeding you it" I said with a pout.
"I thought we was trying to be romantic and you were feeding me, my bad" she laughed throwing her hands up in defence.
"If that's you want then fair enough" I laughed whilst eating my piece then getting her another. I managed to glance over at Kyle who looked in shock seeing how close the two were. Just as we were finishing up Jesy and Leigh walked in. Jade had her back to them and couldn't see that the two were mocking us behind her. I started to laugh which left Jade with a confused look on her face. She quickly averted her eyes to where mine were and smiled at the two waving them over.
"Hey girlies! Me and Perrie are nearly done so we will go shopping and wait for you guys to finish up" Jade smiled still oblivious to Jesy and Leigh wanting to say something.
"Ok then, did you enjoy your date?" Jesy teased. Jade began to lightly laugh whilst nodding her head.
"You don't have to wait for us you know, Perrie has her car" Leigh concluded.
"You drive?" Jade asked me. I nodded and told her I had passed a few months ago. We said bye to the two girls and made our way out of the restaurant.
"Where do you want to go?" I asked.
"Can we just head home? I'm not really into shopping" Jade laughed lowly.
"Of course, I would say we could go to my place but my room mate is so weird" I laughed "I can just drop you at yours if you want?"
"That's fine. You're coming in right? You can stay with me again" Jade suggested.
"Is that an invite to stay over?" I asked. Jade nodded before heading with me towards the car park.
"Which ones your car?" Jade asked looking around the car park.
"Which one do you think" I replied smirking. Jade quickly scanned the car park before landing on the blue Fiat 500 sat in the corner which just so happened to be my car.
"That one" Jade said pointing to it. I clicked the unlock button as confirmation. "Nailed it".
"It's my favourite colour" I told her whilst getting in the drivers seat "it's little and cute like you".
"Cringe! That was the oldest one in the book" she laughed. I then began to back out of the car park and my music came on. It was an old Bon Jovi CD and I was internally kicking myself because Jade didn't look like the Bon Jovi type. Living On A Prayer came on and I found myself nodding my head along to it before singing along. I couldn't help myself Bon Jovi was just a band you had to sing a long to. I was focused on driving back and singing I never noticed that Jade was filming me on her phone. I turned to her and she quickly pulled her phone down from pointing at me.
"Hey! Did you just film me?" I laughed.
"Maybe, I like having evidence of you being silly" she replied. I just shook my head and carried on driving.
"What do you want to do when we get back?" Jade asked.
"It's up to you babe" I said putting my hand onto Jade's thigh "I'll have to lend some PJs though".
"I have plenty, don't worry" Jade said blushing and looking down at my hand. I quickly took it away and rested it back on the steering wheel. Once I changed gears I had it resting on the gear stick and Jade rested her hand on top of mine. I lifted my hand and laced our fingers together with a slight smile but carried on looking at the road. I made it back to Jade's flat and parked my car up. I got out of the car quickly followed by Jade who ran up to my side and grabbed my hand back again. I put my arm around her waist and guided us up to Jade's flat. Anyone from an outside perspective would think that me and Jade were a little more than friends with our current positions. Jade was telling me a story about a kid in her old college and how he loved her bestfriend but instead of telling her he ended up puking on her heels.
"Did they ever end up together?" I asked in a fit of laughter.
"Weirdly enough yes, they have gone to Uni together too" she told me.
"I need to take some tips off this guy! He pukes on her shoes and manages to get with her, total legend!" I laughed whilst Jade fumbled in her bag to find her keys. Once she found them she slowly opened the door and let us both in. I was missing the comfort of having her close so found myself quickly gluing back to her side. She then made her way to her wardrobe and picked out some PJs for both of us, wait PJs?
"Jade its only 4:30pm" I laughed.
"And? I don't plan on moving for the rest of the day so what's the point in being fully dressed" she replied whilst making her way into the bathroom.

To: Jesminda💋
Dude, pick me up a toothbrush, I'm staying at yours again! Pretty please😗xx

From: Jesminda💋
Alright kidda, wouldn't want you having smelly breath for Jade now would we xx

I then quickly changed into my shorts what Jade had given me and was pulling up my crop top when my hair got caught in something. I tried to wriggle myself free but nothing seemed to work. I carried on struggling until I heard Jade laugh.
"Jade, help me please" I begged. Half of my stomach was exposed and I had my arms over my head. Jade made her way over to me and instead of freeing me she placed her hands on my stomach and tried to draw patterns. I sighed before mumbling 'idiot' to her. It was a while before she decided to actually free me. I then realised now I was even more exposed than before and pulled on the top as quickly as posibble. We were closer than I thought and if I leant every so slightly forward I would kiss her. We were staring into each others eyes when I heard Jade speak up.
"You're gorgeous you know" she said lowly.
"Thanks but I have to disagree" I said with a small smile. I then decided it was now or never and leant forward
to kiss her. My lips had barely touched hers when I heard the door open.
"We're backkkkkk!" I heard Leigh cheer.
"Here, we got you a princess toothbrush with Thomas The Tank Engine" Jesy howled with laughter.
Biggest pair of cock blocks in the world.