Chapter 12

Happy new year everyone, I hope your 2016 is filled with Little Mix and a load more Jerrie moments 🎉😏

"So are you going to make it official?" Jesy asked me whilst we were in the middle of rehearsals.
"I don't really know Jess, I'm a loser at dates and anything romantic. I'll probably make a fool of myself and she will hate me forever" I said with a sigh.
"You need some advice from me then" Jake said walking over and putting her arms round Jesy's waist.
"I think I'm alright there Jake. I've heard that you nearly spilled a drink down Jesminda" I replied whilst looking at the two. They were so cute together and I could see them being together for a while.
"If I was you Perrie I would get asking" Jesy said with a smirk.
"Alright alright, leave me alone".

------------------

Perrie was coming over and currently I was sat with Leigh who had agreed to paint my nails. She was really good and had drawn Mickey's head shape on my thumb nail.
"So what time is she coming over?" Leigh asked me whilst applying the top coat onto my nails.
"She should be on her way now maybe. She said she was coming straight after her lesson finished" I told her.
"Jesy said you like her, do you?"
"I think so. She's super sweet and so pretty. I love being with her and miss her when she leaves. Does that mean I like her?" I added with a light laugh.
"Totally. I'll go now, I don't want to be a third wheel and plus I need to call Jordan cause all you lovebirds make me miss my boy" Leigh said before getting up.
"Thankyou Leigh, see you later"
"No problem. Just don't smudge them or knock them because I'm not redoing them" she laughed "see you later".

Not long after there was a knock on the door and I knew who it would be. A smile instantly found its way upon my face and I happily jogged to the door to reveal the blonde beauty behind it.
"Hey" Perrie smiled "I brought you something". She came in holding a small bag and made her way over to my bed. "I love this song" she added whilst looking at the TV screen as me and Leigh wanted music on whilst she did my nails.
"Me too, I just put this on whilst Leigh did my nails" I said whilst grabbing the remote and finding something else on the TV. I looked around at Perrie who was sat twiddling her thumbs looking awkward. "What's on your mind treacle?"
"Huh-me? Oh I wanted to ask you something" Perrie muttered.
"And what would that be?" I asked cheerfully trying to ease Perrie's awkwardness. I shuffled closer to her and rested against her shoulders.
"I got you this" Perrie smiled whilst handing me the bag. I looked inside and saw a few of my favourite things along with an old classic I told Perrie I never managed to buy.
"As if you got this! I don't know how you did it" I said whilst holding up the copy of Saving Mr Banks.
"What can I say, I'm just epic" Perrie said bumping my shoulder lightly.
"Well thankyou, I really appreciate it but I hope you know I'm going to make you watch it now" I laughed.
"Of course, I expected you to say that. I looked it up and it looks good" she said.
"So what did you want to ask me?" I said whilst placing Perrie's gifts on my cabinet. I then walked over to my Disney movie collection that was in alphabetical order. Yes I'm a freak.
"Erm, can you come sit back up here first" Perrie said softly. I made my way back over and sat next to her. This was the first time I'd ever seen her look so nervous.
"Look whatever it is you're going to ask will probably be a definite yes" I said whilst grabbing one of her hands.
"That's good to know" she said lowly "I thought you would say no".
"You won't know until you ask me" I added "so fire away".
"Will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend" Perrie said in a posh voice "the Minnie to my Mickey, the Jessie to my Buzz. I can't go on much longer with this voice".
"Shut up then" I laughed "of course I will you fool". Perrie then smiled so wide and I found myself smiling back. She really was perfect. One minute I was looking into her eyes and the next she had pinned me to my bed, attacking my lips with her own. Soon enough she was straddling my waist whilst attaching her lips to my neck and all I could hope was that Jesy wouldn't choose to walk through that door any minute.
"You ok?" Perrie asked suddenly looking down at me.
"Yeah, I just don't want to rush things with you" I admitted.
"I wasn't even considering pushing you that far yet Jade, that would be so slutty of me" Perrie laughed.
"Are you staying tonight?" I asked hoping she was going to.
"I wasn't going to but I suppose any excuse to not have to see my room mate is good enough" Perrie said whilst smirking at me.
"Oh so spending time with your girlfriend isn't good enough" I muttered whilst adding in air quotes to the word girlfriend.
"I'm winding you up babe, I was hoping you would ask me. I do have a Thomas the tank engine toothbrush still don't I" Perrie said whilst standing  up and rushing over to the bathroom. I just laughed whilst getting my PJs on and then hopping into bed. Before long Jesy came home and told me how Jake had taken her out again and she was really smitten with him. All whilst Perrie lurked in the bathroom doorway whilst fake gagging at how Jesy was swooning over Jake. I couldn't help but lightly giggle as Jesy turned around and glared at Perrie.
"Don't take the piss Perrie, I really like him" Jesy said blushing.
"I'm glad you do, he's a good boy" Perrie said smirking at me.
"Yeah, he seems nice" I added whilst Perrie made her way over to me.
"Are you staying over again?" Jesy sighed "you may aswell move in".
"No Jesy, I'm just in PJs for a drop in visit" Perrie laughed "besides I'm going to be here a lot more now me and Jade are together". Jesy's eyes went wide as she looked from me to Perrie and back again. Her mouth was wide open but she couldn't quite find the words to say. Perrie joined me in bed and kissed me lightly whilst Jesy just smiled and said she was happy for us both. We then decided to call it a night when it got to around 11pm. Perrie drifted closer to me and wrapped her arms around me. I snuggled into her neck and let out a small content sigh. I'd never felt so comfortable until I found myself in the arms of Perrie. I didn't think I could find so much happiness from one person who I had barely known. I felt in utter bliss and after a short kiss I went to sleep.

Snapchat Stories (Jerrie)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara