Chapter 5

The door opened and in walked Jesy with a fast food bag.
"Here I got you some food" she smiled handing me the bag "woah that's sick! did you paint all this?"
"Yeah, it's a landscape from home" I told her. There was then a knock on the door and Jesy ran to get it.
"Why am I not surprised its you" Jesy laughed "and you aren't here to see me are you?"
"Nope sorry to disappoint" I heard her say. My stomach flipped as soon as I heard her voice and I felt myself instantly smiling. I heard the door shut but carried on painting rather than greeting Perrie. I felt her hands either side of my shoulders but she didn't say a word.
"This looks even better in person babe, I want to just step through it and go home" she said with a low laugh.
"Me too, I miss Shields" I said with a sigh "enough about that how do you know my Norma".
"Her and Mum go back years apparently. We always used to see her on a Saturday morning in the supermarket. My Mum used to ask how little Jade was doing but I assumed she meant a little girl" Perrie laughed "not a super hot one"I laughed and hit her arm playfully.
"So you have already met an in-law" Jesy teased. I started to laugh whilst Perrie went bright red. I carried on painting whilst Perrie stood next to me. She started playing with my hair and tried to distract me.
"Just sit down Perrie" I laughed.
"But I have no where to sit" she moaned.
"There's my bed right there" I said pointing to it.
"But then I can't be close to you" she said in a childish tone. The only way she was going to stop is if I sat with her.
"Sit there"'I said getting up and letting her take my seat "I'll have to sit on your knee. I need to do at least another half hour on this".
"Well come on then babe" she smiled pulling me down onto her lap "right there is where I used to sit. Sometimes for hours just to listen to how peaceful the area was".
"I did that too, I would ride my bike up and sit for hours with my headphones in until Mam called saying dinner was ready" I told her whilst mixing a new green colour. I carried on painting the grass and got into it again forgetting I was sat on Perrie's lap and focusing on bringing the landscape to life. Jesy had put the radio on and I found myself humming along to Omen by Sam Smith.
"Have you been learning your script?" Jesy asked. I was listening because neither of them spoke about what went on in PA.
"Yeah, I have the part already in my mind. I love it, Amy is so good at her part. I think the three of us are going to nail it" Perrie responded wrapping her arms round my waist.
"I can't wait to perform the piece near Christmas. I have already spoken to my Mum and she is going to come up and watch" Jesy said.
"Yeah, I have spoken to mine too. I think her and my brother are going to come down and watch" Perrie replied.
"Can I ask why neither of you have invited me? I want to watch whatever it is you are doing" I said looking at Jesy.
"Well if you want to come along I can get you and Leigh-Anne a ticket? Then you won't be alone" Jesy suggested.
"I would love that" I replied.
"Do you have to come?" Perrie asked. I felt a little deflated by her response as I thought she would have liked me to have been there.
"Wait, you don't want me there?" I asked, suddenly getting up.
"I want you there but it will put so much more pressure on me" Perrie said "I will know you are there and will feel you watching me".
"Why? I would love to see you perform. You love performing and seeing you doing something you love will be good" I said honestly "So whether you like it or not I'm coming".
"Fine but don't make any form of eye contact with me" she said whilst pulling me back onto her lap.
"Don't worry princess I won't distract you" I laughed.
"Princess? Really?" Jesy said "you guys are so cringey".
"Stop being jealous Jessica" Perrie laughed "how much longer are you going to be doing this?"
"Jessica? Is that your full name?" Jesy replied with a nod "I'm finished for now, I just have to tidy up". I stood up from Perrie's lap and went to our bathroom and washed the paints off my tray and my paintbrushes.
"Hey, I'm going to head home" Perrie said popping her head into the room "I'll see you soon, yeah?"
"Of course" I replied and went over to hug her "sure you can't stay away from me". I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a quick hug which she then clung onto me tighter.
"You got me hooked little one" she whispered "text me, wait, snapchat me".
"Of course I will" I said pulling away. Perrie then left the bathroom and lent around the corner.
"Bye Jesy, see you soon!" she shouted to which Jesy shouted bye "see you later babe". She then blew me a kiss and walked out of the dorm. I then took my art materials back into the room and stored them away. I turned around to see Jesy smirking at me.
"What's that look all about?" I asked sheepishly.
"I'm interested in what's going on with you guys? I haven't spoken to you alone since before Perrie banned me from coming back here" she laughed.
"Wait, what?"
"Oh she text me and asked me to go to Leigh's till as late as possible. But I hadn't even met Leigh so she owes me big time" she told me "knocking on a randomers door asking to be let in. Luckily she was super cool about it".
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I had no idea" I laughed "you could have just come home I wouldn't have cared".
"And had Perrie kill me! No thank you" she laughed. I made my way over to my wardrobe and grabbed my PJs deciding on another relatively early night. I changed into them and made my way into my bed which Jesy had also done the same. I grabbed my book and started to read leaving my phone on the bed side cabinet. My phone had buzzed numerous times but I ignored it and instead pushed my glasses back up my nose.
"You might want to answer that Jade" Jesy laughed "even I'm getting texts as to why you aren't answering". Perrie was a desperate Danny always trying to text me. I opened up my phone to see I had 6 snapchats from Perrie.

perrielouise10: I'm homeeeeeeee ☺️

perrielouise10: what you up to? i hope you miss me 😏

perrielouise10: 20 minutes later.... don't break my heart Jadey💔

perrielouise10: don't break my heart, my achey breaky heart 💔💔

perrielouise10: okay that wasn't funny, I'm sorry, please love me...

perrielouise10: ok, I'm certain you are ignoring me now #desperado

I had to laugh because I wasn't ignoring her to make her mad. I was just too into my book to even look remotely interested in my phone. I decided it was time to reply to her. I took a selfie in my glasses with my book resting on my chest.

jadeameliabadwi: it's reading time babe, my books are important📚

perrielouise10: 😍😍😍😍😍

perrielouise10: oh my lord

perrielouise10: sorry had to take a minute, you in glasses😍

perrielouise10: sorry, I should be more important than books😑

jadeameliabadwi: stop it, you're making me blush😳

perrielouise10: sorry I couldn't help myself🙈

jesynels91: i see you snapping pezza😁

"You know you can just talk to me Jesy" I laughed.
"Perrie just told me that I don't know how lucky I am to witness you in those glasses" Jesy laughed.
"Here take a picture of me" I replied whilst pulling the most attractive pose I could.
"Oh my, she's going to cry" Jesy carried on laughing "oh shit, she's screengrabbed it".
"Shit! I never thought of that" I replied "oh well I love winding her up".
"Do you like her then?" Jesy asked "I mean she's a girl".
"I think she's stunning and super lovely. I would love to get to know her more" I replied.
"Yep, you definitely like her" Jesy replied.
"Maybe".