Chapter 11

Ok so I've decided to write a few oneshots? Do you want me to post them? I have only down one so far and I think they are pretty lame but let me know if I should post them and I will if enough people want me to.

"Oh! I know exactly where that is! You grew up right round the corner from my Aunt and Uncle" Jade said when I explained where in Shields I grew up.
"That's so weird isn't it! I reckon we have seen each other in Shields before but just haven't realised" I replied. We were currently discussing different things about Shields and we learnt we had a lot in common.
"So what made you want to study down here?" I asked whilst tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"I think it was more of wanting to explore outside of Shields. Shields will always be my home but I just wanted a change of scenery" Jade told me with a small smile. We then started to talk about high school and Jade told me how much she hated it. It made me slightly annoyed that we were so close all our lives but it took moving out of Shields for us to actually meet.
"I need to finish my painting today, I have to hand it in tomorrow" Jade said.
"What about if I get up and go out for us something for lunch whilst you finish it up? You don't have a lot left to do" I said with a smile.
"Sounds perfect" Jade smiled whilst kissing me softly. The kiss began to get more heated and neither of us were moving.
"Or we could just stay here" I laughed whilst pulling away.
"As much as that sounds perfect I really need to get it finished. Can't have anything distracting me" Jade laughed.
"I'm sure I could distract you. But because I like you I guess I'll go get you food" I concluded whilst getting out of bed. I quickly found some of Jade's sweats and put them on along with a hoody.
"Yes you can borrow my clothes darling" I heard Jade chuckle from behind me. I ignored her but soon felt a pair of arms slip around my waist and I leant back into her touch.
"You're ever so generous babe" I replied "what do you want for food?"
"There's that really nice place that makes pasta and pizza. I fancy some pasta" Jade told me. I quickly grabbed my keys and left Jade's room.

---------------------

Perrie had been gone for about ten minutes and I decided to call my Mum back. I couldn't really speak to her whilst Perrie was laid right next to me. The phone carried on ringing for a while until my Mum picked up.
"Hello darling, is everything ok?"
"Yes Mam" I replied "Perrie just went out so I thought I'd call you".
"Ah Miss Edwards. She's such a sweet girl. I never thought of you two actually together" Mum replied.
"I can't believe you know her" I said.
"I've known her Mam for years pet. She and Perrie would always see me in the supermarket every week" Mum told me.
"All those times I refused to go. I wish I would have come with you now" I laughed.
"See being lazy didn't get you anywhere did it" Mam said sarcastically.
"I was always reading though Mam. It educates me instead" I laughed. We carried on talking about how life was up home and Mam kept mentioning stories about Perrie and her Mam.
"They live round the corner from your Aunt and Uncle" Mum concluded.
"Yes! Perrie was telling me earlier" I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.
"I told you what" Perrie asked.
"Oh I'm just on the phone to my Mam. She was talking about where you lived" I said.
"Oh yeah, hi Norma, how are you?" Perrie asked. I put my Mum on speaker.
"Hiya love, I'm great. I saw your Mam at the supermarket as always. Weird you not being there. I hope you're looking after my little girl" Mum replied leaving me red faced. I just shook my head before whining at my Mum to stop.
"Of course I am! I assumed when my Mam used to ask how little Jade was she was a child" Perrie laughed.
"Well she's all grown up now" Mum said "anyways I have to go now. I have Karl coming over later. I need to prepare the house".
"Yes it needs to be baby proof" I laughed "speak to you later Mam, love you".
"Love you too sweetie, bye Perrie!" Mam said. Perrie replied back before hanging up the phone. I looked at Perrie who had a smirk on her face.
"What's that look for?" I laughed.
"I just love the fact I know your Mam" she laughed "I'm also thinking of a way you can have this food that benefits me".
"What did you get me?" I asked.
"Pasta babe" she smiled "but you're not having it without a kiss". I gave her a quick peck on the lips and grabbed the bag out of her hands.
"That was lame" she laughed "that was a poor excuse of a kiss".
"Whatever now come have this food you loser!" I laughed. Whilst on the phone to Mum I managed to finish the painting off.
"The painting looks amazing babe" Perrie said sitting down next to me "I have rehearsals a lot next week. Oh and the next weeks after that".
"So I won't be seeing you a lot will I" I sighed.
"Nope but the performance is in a month. It's on the 8th December" Perrie told me.
"Who have you invited down to watch it?" I asked.
"My Mum, Dad, brother, cousin and an old family friend called Zak" Perrie smiled. I tensed at the mention of his name as he had to be the same one as on her Instagram.
"Jesy said she will get me and Leigh a ticket. Is that still ok?" I asked.
"Of course, I kind of want you there even if it will make me more nervous" she laughed whilst tucking into her food. We finished our food up and before long a awkward silence fell between us. I really didn't know what to say and judging by the look on Perrie's face neither did she. I looked at the clock to see it was already 3:30pm and Jesy said she should be back by 4pm.
"Jesy should be home in half an hour" I said to break the silence.
"Yeah, I hope she had a great time. Jake is always flirting with her in lessons. It seemed logical that they ended up together" Perrie told me. Silence began to fall between us until Perrie's ringtone broke it. I glanced over to see Mum across her screen and she quickly answered it. I could only hear her half of the conversation.
"Hi Mum"
"Yeah I'm good, how are you?"
"It's funny isn't it! Yeah I'm with her right now actually. You saw Norma?"
"It really is a small world" Perrie laughed. The door soon opened and I could hear Jesy along with a males voice.
"I had a great time Jake, thankyou" Jesy said quietly.
"Me too and I actually didn't screw up! Well except nearly spilling my drink all down you" I heard Jake laugh.
"I would have forgiven you anyway" Jesy said back with a tone that said she was definitely flirting. I got up and went to peek around the corner to see what the mystery guy looked like. He was average height, dark hair and had a huge hat on. He had a fairly quirky style too and I could see why Jesy was taking an interest in him.
"I would invite you in but I have a feeling Perrie is still over" Jesy laughed lowly.
"I get it, it's cool! I'll see you tomorrow right?" Jake said scratching the back of his neck. Jesy leant forward and to Jake's surprise kissed him. I had to hold in a reaction.
"You don't peeking there babe?" Perrie said quietly behind me. I jumped slightly and shook my head.
"They're adorable" I said lowly. We watched as they said goodbye and then Jesy closed the door. I walked round the corner and Jesy was there with the biggest smile on her face.
"Soooooooo, how did it go?" I asked.
"Great. Really, really good. I think I really like him" Jesy said blushing.
"Aw! That's so cute Jess, he seems sweet! Where did you go?" I asked.
"I'm going to go guys, I need to get ready for tomorrow" Perrie said resting her head on my shoulder.
"Do you really have to" I whined leaning back into Perrie.
"Yes I have to babe" Perrie laughed whilst wrapping her arms around my waist. I sighed and Jesy just looked at us with a firm smirk. 
"What you looking at" I laughed.
"You two, you make me laugh" she said whilst walking past us and into the room. Perrie then came round the side of me and went towards the door.
"I'll see you soon yeah?" Perrie asked.
"Of course, wouldn't let you slip away that easy" I laughed whilst Perrie got a little closer to me. She then leant forward and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she carried on kissing me. This went on for at least five minutes.
"Alright alright, you guys need to stop I'm still in the room" Jesy said from around the corner. We pulled away laughing and Perrie quickly said bye before slipping out of the door. I made my way back around to Jesy who was looking at me in a weird way.
"Alright then missy! Come and fill me in on everything" Jesy laughed before gesturing me over to sit with her.
"We just chilled out all day and she went out to get me some food. We cuddled and stuff" I said blushing slightly.
"I think she really likes you" Jesy said with a smile.
"I really like her too! I've just realised that cheeky devil has gone home in my clothes!"