Chapter 4

Jesy's POV 😉

I woke up at 8am and got out of bed. I looked over at Jade and forgot Perrie stayed over. The position they were laid in made them look like an actual couple. Perrie did fancy Jade but I wasn't sure about Jade fancying Perrie. Jade was super sweet though and I just hoped if anything did happen between them Perrie would look after Jade. I heard Jade sigh and knew she was beginning to wake up so I made my way to the bathroom.

Jade's POV
I woke up and found myself even closer to Perrie than when I went to sleep. Perrie's head was rested on my shoulder whilst her arms were clung around my waist. I didn't know if I found this uncomfortable or not. I mean a really attractive girl was currently cuddling me like her life depended on it. I just hoped once she woke up she wouldn't find this whole thing awkward although she was the one that caused it. My thoughts soon became reality when Perrie began to wake up.
"Morning" she mumbled against my shoulder.
"Morning Perrie" I said lowly.
"You're so comfortable" she giggled getting closer to me. I felt myself tense up a little as I wasn't used to having someone so close to. "I can move if this is making you uncomfortable" she whispered.
"No it's fine, just not used to someone being this close to me" I told her honestly "no one has ever taken an interest in me".
"You're kidding? So you've been single forever?" she asked. I hoped she wasn't
going to take this as a chance to mock me because I hate that. I nodded at her and waited for her reply. "That's crazy. How someone hasn't snatched you up I will never know".
"I can't be very snatchable" I laughed. Perrie just shook her head in disagreement.
"You are very wrong there Jade" she said.
"Alright alright, as much as this is all cute and everything you need to get up and get ready Perrie. If you want to call to your room before we go" Jesy said from behind my back. Perrie sighed and mumbled something along the lines of "cock block" before letting go of my waist. She looked up at me and sent me a smile before getting out of bed. Perrie was still wearing her clothes from yesterday as she said they were her comfy clothes.
"Can I lend your hair brush Jade?" she asked.
"Of course, you will need to tackle that bed head before you leave" I laughed. She stook her tongue out at me before brushing her hair. Her and Jesy were ready to leave and I was still laid in bed. Both of them said goodbye and left out of the door. I then heard a knock at the door and got back up to answer it.
"Kind of forgot my phone charger" Perrie laughed. I let her in and she ran straight to the plug socket.
"Sure you haven't forgotten anything else?" I asked. Perrie shook her head and made her way to the door.
"Oh wait one last thing" Perrie said turning around and coming back towards me. She then lent down and pecked my cheek and gave me a quick hug. "See you soon yeah?" she asked. I nodded and said goodbye. Perrie then made her way out of the door and I was left to get ready for class. My phone buzzed and I saw Mum had text me.

From: Mam💜
Hey sweetie, how's it going? It's so quiet without you at home xx

To: Mam💜
It's going good, I met a girl from South Shields! She's called Perrie xx

From: Mam💜
Edwards? I didn't know Debbie's daughter was going to the same university as you! If it is the same Perrie hahah xx

How had my Mum known Perrie's Mum yet I had never known Perrie, it was so crazy.

To: Mam💜
Yeah! That's her!! She's so nice, I really like her xx

I started to get ready for class when a snap came through from Perrie. She was in her theatre hall.

perrielouise10: missing you😔

jadeameliabadwi: it's only been two hours😂😂

perrielouise10: two long lonely hours💔💔💔💔💔💔

Another one came through from Jesy and it was a picture of Perrie on her phone.

jesynels91: wonder who she is talking to???😏😏😏😏😏

jadeameliabadwi: your wonder is correct my friend😂😂😂😂

jesynels91: do you like her then? i mean she defo likes you😏😉

jadeameliabadwi: I dunno, she's so lovely 😍

jesynels91: awwww Jadeeeey! wait Perrie caught me😳😳

Another one came through from Perrie and I laughed.

perrielouise10: oh so you can talk to Jesy but not me huh😔💔

jadeameliabadwi: we were talking about you sweet cheeks😘😉

perrielouise10: oh dear, i don't even wanna know! gotta go babe, class 💜

jadeameliabadwi: okkk, have a good day 💋

I carried on getting ready and then made my way to class. I got into class and sat at my regular seat. We had just started our first piece of work that would only take a few weeks. It was a piece so our teacher could get to know how we paint. He asked if we had a picture of where we used to live before coming to univeristy and to paint a landscape. I took a picture of the coastline at South Shields before I left to remind me of home. It definitely came in handy. We were now nearing the end of the class.
"Ok class, you might want to take your work away with you as we don't have a class now until Monday. If you need any materials to take with you please write down whatever you take and then I know who has what" he told us before allowing us to pack away. I made my way back to my dorm room carrying the pretty large canvas along with the easel and some of the oil paints.
"Need some help?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.
"Yes please Leigh, I am going to ruin all what I have done by the time I get back" I laughed. Leigh took the easel along with my paints and we carried on towards the rooms.
"Oh, Perrie does like you. I asked her for you" Leigh told me.
"When?" I asked.
"I bumped into her and Jesy like ten minutes ago and I just asked her! Jesy is going out for food apparently so she won't be back for a while" Leigh carried on telling me.
"Ok. So she does like me" I laughed "I ain't sure what I think. I have never been with anyone so I don't know if my Mam would be alright with me being with a girl" I said with a frown.
"You do like her then, I'm sure your Mum will be fine with whatever makes you happy" Leigh said. If I'm honest my Mam would probably be ok with it. I can't imagine her being any other way.
"Speak of the devil" Leigh laughed "Perrie's just text me". Leigh then started laughing even more. I looked at her in confusion. "She is so clingey".
"Why, what's she said?" I asked.
"She asked if I would go see you, see how you are" she laughed.
"She could just ask me herself, she's so silly" I laughed along with Leigh. Leigh helped me into my room and helped me set up my easel before leaving me to it to carry on working. I took a picture of my work so far for my story adding the caption
I do miss you Shields😩😩💔

I then sent one to Perrie to try and wind her up.

jadeameliabadwi: you can just text me to see how I am yano 💋😘

perrielouise10: damn it Leigh-Anne doesn't keep her mouth shut😑

jadeameliabadwi: nope😏 she didn't. but I was with her when you sent it

perrielouise10: woaaaah just seen your painting😍😍😍😍

jadeameliabadwi: do you like it🙈

perrielouise10: love it! i used to walk there all the time🙈☺️

jadeameliabadwi: how did I ever not bump into you???

perrielouise10: I keep thinking the same thing, it's so weird🙈💜

jadeameliabadwi: my Mam knows your Mam 😳

perrielouise10: no way? what's your Mam's name??

perrielouise10: wait Norma Thirlwall? I KNOW YOUR MAM!!!

jadeameliabadwi: what? yes!! get your arse over here and please explain😂

perrielouise10: what now??

jadeameliabadwi: no next week.... of course now😂😂😂💜

perrielouise10: alright be over in ten 💜