Chapter 3

perrielouise10: wait are you the one to the left or to the right of Leigh's?🙈

It was around the time Perrie was supposed to arrive. Jade had tidied up the room and had made herself look what she hoped would be pretty. Rather than answering her snap she went and opened the door slowly.
"What are you doing here?" I heard Leigh asked.
"Just popping by, to see someone" I heard another voice say. I looked round the corner to see Perrie stood infront of Leigh. Was it possible to say she looked even more stunning in person?
"Are you stalking Jade?" Leigh laughed.
"No! We are actually talking now, how did you get to speak to her before I did" Perrie said with a frown.
"I don't know Pezza, you are speaking to her now so stop complaining!" she laughed.
"Which ones her place?"
"That one there" Leigh said pointing then seeing me stood by the door "hey Jade! Perrie was looking for you".
"I know I was looking for her too".

Perrie's POV

Her voice was the sweetest thing I had ever heard and what shocked me even more was that she must be from Newcastle. She speaks exactly like me which makes her even more attractive.
"Bye then Leigh" I said heading towards Jade's place.
"Oh charming, bye guys" she laughed closing the door.
"Hi" Jade said shyly "come on in". I followed Jade into her room which she shared with Jesy. It was so tidy in comparison to the one I shared with some random girl.
"Welcome to my humble home" Jade laughed "so what do you want to do?"
"Movie night? I brought some snacks" I smiled holding up the bag of popcorn and sweets I got on the way over.
"Ok well I only have my laptop but no movies" Jade said.
"Well I have a Netflix account so lucky for you we have plenty of movies" I smiled. Jade grabbed her laptop and sat down on her bed.
"Don't just stand there come sit with me" she laughed "I want to know more about the famous Perrie Edwards".
"Famous? I'm far from famous. How do you know my last name?" I asked.
"I know a lot about you Miss Perrie Edwards of South Shields" she said.
"Hold on a minute, you are the stalker then not me" I laughed.
"Nope, Jesy told me your full name. Leigh told me she had a friend from South Shields. I assume with that accent you are from the same place as me" she told me whilst typing in her password for her laptop. I got out my phone and sent Jesy a text.

To: Jesminda💋
I'm at your room with Jade. If you can avoid coming back it would be appreciated. Leigh lives next door so you can go bug her😉xx

I then sent Leigh a text, I wanted to be alone with Jade so I needed them both to go along with the plan.

To: Lee-Lee💋
Jesy might call round to your room so I can spend time with Jade. She's super nice and bubbly. Sure you will get along fineeee! Thanks bab x

Jade's POV

I opened up Netflix and handed Perrie the laptop so she could type in her log in. Once she had logged in she clicked onto Aladdin. This was pretty cliche that she had guessed my favourite film.
"How did you know" I laughed.
"How did I know what?" she asked looking puzzled.
"That Aladdin is my all time favourite film" I told her.
"Well I guess I must know you better than you think" she said with a smirk "I want to know more about you!"
"I gathered that when you basically begged Jesy to tell you who I am" I said trying to wind her up. She frowned at me before sticking her tongue out.
"So why are you studying PA? What are you wanting to be?" I asked her.
"I would love to be an actress but that's just dream land. I wouldn't mind being a drama teacher" she told me "what about you?"
"I love art, think I want to teach it too like you but art" I laughed. We carried on asking different questions about each other. I learnt that me and Perrie grew up knowing the same people so I don't know how we never met or heard of each other. The movie was barely watched and by the end of it we both looked shocked it had ended. I clicked onto another random one and carried on talking to Perrie.
"Why is your room so cold?" Perrie whined.
"I don't know, get under the covers if you're cold" I laughed.
"I would but you're pinning them down" she carried on whining.
"Fine!" I said getting under the covers "now you can get under just fine".
"Are you inviting me for a cuddle there Thirlwall?" she said with a grin.
"Maybe I am, maybe I am not" I said laughing.
"Do you have class in the morning?" she asked me.
"Not until after lunch, what about you?" I said whilst pulling the covers over both of us and positioning the laptop between us.
"I start at 11am, not too early. Our teacher avoids early mornings as much as we do" she laughed. We carried on talking about University and how we were both finding it. She loved her course just as much as I did. I heard the door creep open and glanced at the clock seeing it was 10:30. Wow Perrie had been here a while. I looked over to the door and saw Jesy and Leigh walking in.
"Well hello there you two" Jesy teased "what are you doing?"
"We are watching movies" I told Jesy innocently. She started laughing along with Leigh and I was left confused.
"You are too innocent for your own good Jade" Leigh said whilst sitting on Jesy's bed. I thought Jesy and Leigh didn't know each other? Oh well, I was too comfortable to even move. I just stook my tongue out and closed the laptop as neither of us were watching it.
"Ok then kiddos, I have class early in the morning I better get going" Leigh said getting up and heading to the door. I was expecting Perrie to get up next but she remained in my bed.
"Well Pez, shouldn't you get going" Jesy laughed looking at how close Perrie was to me.
"It's such a long walk" she whined "I better get going". She started to try and get up out of bed but I grabbed her hand stopping her.
"Or you could stay here tonight, Jesy doesn't mind right?" I asked looking over at Jesy. Perrie froze and looked everywhere but at Jesy.
"Aslong as Perrie keeps her hands to herself then I should have no problem" Jesy smirked. I blushed at the comment but knew she would. Perrie hadn't tried nothing all night so I knew she wouldn't now Jesy was back.
"You will have to walk with me in the morning to get my stuff for class Jesy" Perrie said with a grin on her face.
"Fine, if that makes you happy" Jesy said "now if you don't mind I'm going to change in the bathroom". Jesy got up and left the room and I then realised that I hadn't yet let go of Perrie's hand. I went to let go but Perrie gripped harder and turned me to her.
"Thank you for letting me stay over tonight Jade, I had a great time" she smiled.
"Was it enough for you to quit stalking me?" I smirked.
"Well yeah because I now have your number, snapchat and facebook! So no need to even ask anyone else about you" Perrie said with a giggle. She was so attractive and cute at the same time. We were laid so close together I could feel Perrie's breath when she spoke. Jesy came out of the bathroom and looked like she was going to say something but instead sighed and got into bed.
"I think thats the signal to go to sleep" Perrie whispered. I nodded but didn't move instead just closed my eyes.
"Night Perrie" I whispered. I felt Perrie's hand disconnect from mine and instead find its way around my waist. It found its way there slowly as if Perrie was waiting for me to move it away. Instead I put hand onto her arm and snuggled further into her.
"Night Jade" Perrie whispered. I then felt myself drift off into a peaceful sleep.