Chapter 29

Today's my wedding. I'm pretty excited. I was woken up early to get ready. Debbie made me and nice breakfast while I showered and shaved.

After I ate they started my makeup and hair. I was dressed and ready to go at six. Yes its a sunset wedding. We headed to the church located right on the beach. The wedding is actually gonna happen behind the church. We we got there I headed right into the church where I'd wait until the wedding starts.

@@@@@@

"Are you ready" My dad asked holding my arm

"Yes I am" I smiled

The music started then dad and I started to walk. Everyone stood and turned to me as I walked. I looked around as we walked. I smiled nervously at everyone. Halfway through I looked at Myles. When I looked I saw him wipe away a tear.

I didn't realize we were there until my dad kissed my cheek. I gave Myles my hand and we walked over to the preacher.

@@@@@

"The couple has wrote their own vows so we will start with Myles" The preacher said

"You Hanna are my perfection. I'm so glad kalin made us stop that day because if he didn't I most likely wouldn't have met you. You are so perfect to me and i'm just so happy I get to call you mine everyday i'm not just happy i'm greatful. As normal we have our ups and downs but at the end of the day you're still and will always be mine I love you forever and always" He smiled starring into my eyes

"Hanna" the precher said

"Myles I love you more than anything you are so good to me you spoil me to death. I love everything about you. Many people say that I only want money but truth is i'd love you whether you lived in a mansion or on the freeway I love you for you and knowing I get to spend the rest of my live with you you gives me tears of joy"

"There isn't much left to say so Myles you man now kiss your bride" the preacher said

@@@@@

After the reception Myles and I headed off to our honeymoon in Paris France.