Chapter 13

The doctor said that Zac has alcohol poisoning. They drained a lot of alcohol from his body. After a week he finally allowed to go home. He was resting at home now. He won't talk about it.

Whatever though that was three weeks ago. Im at the guys house now. We're just chilling watching tv. The door bell rang. I grabbed my wallet because I though it was the pizza but it was some blonde. She looked familiar. Did I mention how sluttly she was dressed.

"Who are you" she asked rudely

"None of your business who are you" I asked

"I'm kaylee Myles's girlfriend" she said popping her gum

Then it hit me she was the flight attendant I caught him making out with.

"Since when" I asked

"Since he asked me last week" she giggled

"MYLES" I shouted

"Coming" he shouted back

He along with the others came into the room. He came in the room and stopped straight in his tracks.

"Baby" she shouted running up to him

She started kissing him all over. I think he's in shock. I was furious. So I grabbed her hair and started throwing punches. I bawled up I'm fist and started hitting her face. Jake and Kalin tried pulling us apart but I was to strong.

"YOU FUCKED UP MY RELATIONSHIP" I shouted

I hit her once more then stopped. I grabbed my bag and and shoes and left. I got in my car and headed to my comfort house.

I parked and walked to the door knocking hard. A shirtless Zac opened the door with a smile. When he was my expression his smile dropped.

I didn't say anything I just hugged him and cried. Zac picked me up and closed the door. He walked over to the couch with me still in his hands. He sat down and I continue crying.