Chapter 18

Tonight's New Year's Eve. The guys are hosting a party. Not to big but not small. One direction and Austin Mahone is gonna be here. My lunch date with him is next month.

I stayed over last night to help clean and set up so we can just chill til later. The party starts around nine and its about five now. Kalin and Tati went to get my alcohol and other beverages. Dom and Jake are getting chips and snacks and like burgers.

So basically Myles and I have some time alone. Of course we started making out on the couch which lead to him kissing my neck leaving many hickeys along my neck and chest.

I closed the curtains while he took off his shorts and his shirt. When I came back he helped undress me.

"Really babe" he said positioning himself

I nodded ready to hit my climax. He slowly slid himself into me. Starting slow but quickly speeding up.

"Baby please I'm gonna cum " I moaned

"I know baby I'm .... Go ahead" he groaned

"EW WHAT THE FUCK" was one of the many comments I heard

I looked over and saw the guys and girls standing there looking grossed out. Myles looked over then looked back at me as he continued. Finally he hit his climax.

We got up and put our clothes back on.

"Guys we're finished" I laughed

"Are you dressed" Dom asked

As they all peek through their hands scared to see us.

"Yes we are sorry about that guys" Myles laughed

"Did you guys really have to do it in here" Jake asked laughing super hard

"Well I wanted to change it up" Myles laughed

After we all laughed and Myles and I were made fun of until we decided on a movie. After a while I needed to get ready. The girls and I headed upstairs to get ready. This was gonna take a while. We wanted to look our best since the party is mostly celebrities.

I plugged in my phone to the speakers and we all got ready. Soon the boys joined us so I just turned on the house speakers.

///////////////////////////

It's eleven o'clock. One more hour!!!

All our guest are here and we are all around the house sipping on our wine or alcoholic beverages. Myles was talking to Liam from the direction and I was talking to Austin Mahone.

You have no idea how much I wanna scream.

"So when's the next time you'll be in Miami" he asked

"Well I'm going to visit next week actually" I smiled

"Ok cool here let me give you my number and we can chill when you get there" he said

"Ok" I said handing him my phone

He gave me his number and I went over to talk to Harry styles. Which whom I my add asked me to lunch tomorrow. Not as a date but he said I was cool so he wanted to talk with me some more. I also got his number.

"ONE MINUTE" Tati shouted

Myles walked over to me and held on to me from behind. "I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I giggled

"3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone shouted

I turned around and I kissed Myles. I felt so much passion so many sparks. When we were done I kissed everyone's cheek and finished my wine.

After a while everyone started to leave. Many Ubers were called.

When everyone was gone we cleaned up alittle then we all went our separate ways. All I'll say is Myles got some loving.