Chapter 14

I sat here kissing him. I was kissing Zac. Not Myles. The makeout session was deep. Neither of us having shirts. I got up and clothes the curtains. Then we both took off our pants.

I laid in the couch then Zac came over. I sat up so he could take off my bra. As I sat up I kissed him in the process.

It was off and he just looked at my eyes and not boobs. So I of course cover myself.

"Stop it Hannah your beautiful in every way" he whispered

I smiled and pulled his head close but softly. Then whispered "your perfect" he shook his head then kissed me.

He pulled off me underwear and I pulled of his. I was surprised  at how big he was. But he's like seven years older than me so yea.

"Don't worry baby" he smiled seeming my face. "You ready" he asked

I nodded. And he slowly slid himself into me. I was surprised that it fit in me. It's huge. My thoughts broke when he started thrusting into me in and out. It felt so good. Yet so wrong because it wasn't with Myles.

"Fuck your so tight" he breathed

"Oh my good Zac faster" I moaned

"Shit" he breathed

His pace quicken and pleasure is all I felt. I felt so good. But my head was shouted "NO!".

"I'm-m-m close" I moaned

"Go ahead cum for me" he said

I let everything go as did he, letting his warm liquids squirt into the condom. After we finished we just sat there catching our breath. Not long after Zac feel asleep.

So I got up, got dress, and left him a note. It read "I'll text you later". I got in my car and headed home. I sprinted inside and jumped in the shower.

As I stood under the blazing hot water that felt so good. I though to myself

"That was so wrong"

"I shouldn't have don't that"

"I regret it so much"

A/n

Sorry for not putting anything out this week. Usually I don't like leaving you guys like that. You because I also read some on the books on wattpad. Just to let you know school has started. I'm a freshman so things are starting to get serious. So I must focus. I'm not dropping the stories but I'm just going to be updating over the weekends. Unless things change. Sometimes I will try to update whenever I have free time but it looks like it's gonna be Friday's that I update for sure. Thank you for waiting. I love all lots.