Chapter 23

Tonight we're all going to the guys concert. I usually go when I can and with my schedule it isn't really that often. However I make sure Myles has all my support.

I had to work today but Myles said he really want me to go to this one so of course I plan on being there for him.

I brang a change of clothes since I had just came from work. I changed and did my makeup at the guys house just to make sure they'd make it the the concert time.

Myles and Kalin said they both wanted to sing a song with them at the sound check. of course I had no problem with it. they've asked before why i didn't become a singer and my answer to them was that I did't really want a lot of attention and it's just to much pressure.

when i got to their house I changed into my outfit that I planned on wearing. As I finished up Myles walked up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

'"Damn baby I kinda wanna skip this concert and be with you" he said kissing on my neck

I turned and a gave him a passionate kiss running my hands all through his hair. After a minute i felt his boner poking on my leg. I pulled away and winked. I tried to walk away but he pulled me back.

"Sorry babe but you gotta finish what you started" he winked

He shut the door and we quickly got a quickey in.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

We are currently sitting on stage for the sound check. We answered and few questions ignoring the ones where I was asked about sex with Myles. Kalin and I sang 'Lay Me Down' by Sam Smith. Then Myles and I sang 'Blurred Line' by Robin Thicke. I know its old but its my favorite song.

After the sound check the concert got started. its going great everything is amazing. I to happy that they're out there doing something that they love. When it was time for them to pick their girlfriends Dom, Tati and I were all pushed on the stage. 

'No Ordinary Girl started playing and Myles and Kalin started to sing to us while Dom and Jake where in the back turnin tables. They sang Myles got on one knee. I looked over and saw Tati recorded me. I hope this is what I think it is.

Myles reached in his pocket and pulled out a tiny red velvet box. I covered my face with my hands and started to cry. The instrumental started to play and I heard Myles starting to talk.

"Hanna Star you are my world you are one of the few things i can't and don't wanna live without our road has been bumpy but I wanna promise myself you you and only you for the rest of my life" he said opening the box at the end revealing a huge ring.

I nodded with as huge smile thankful that I could have someone as amazing as him in my life.