Chapter 26

Myles and I are headed to the airport to pick up my parents. The wedding is in two months and there is much to be done.

My parents are going to be staying at my house and Myles will be staying every other night. I'd defiantly say i'm nervous just because my parents are still sort of upset about him cheating.

We stood by the gate waiting paiently. Myles and I were talking about the wedding. I heard a loud scream that sounded familiar. I looked over and saw my parents. I tossed Myles my purse and went running.

I pulled my parents into a huge hug.  As the tears ran down my face I mumbled a slow "I miss you guys".

@@@@@@@@

After we left the airport we picked up some Starbucks and went back to my house. They got settled in and we watched movies until my mom and I started on dinner. We went right into the kitchen and started on dinner.

We started the spaghetti and he head small talk in the TV room. Minutes later I heard shouting from the TV room. I looked at my mom with wide eyes then went running. I ran into the room and saw my dad and Myles yelling at each other.

"ALL I SAID WAS YOU BETTER NOT CHEAT ON MY DAUGHTER AGAIN SHE WENT THROUGH HELL AND BACK ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND SOME WHORE" My dad yelled

"AND I SAID TO YOU THAT I LOVE HER AND IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING" Myles yelled

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE SEES IN YOU ALL YOU ARE IS A LITTLE SINGER WHEN MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER COULD HAVE ANY OTHER GUY IN THE WORLD LIKE A DOCTOR OR SCIENTIST BUT NO IT HAD TO BE YOU" Dad shouted back

"STOP IT THIS IS RIDICULOUS DAD I LOVE MYLES WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE AND WE ARE PAST THAT AND MYLES YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HOW IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN" I yelled

I sent Myles upstairs but instead he just left. My mom and I tried to continue cooking but instead I ran upstairs to cry. I stayed in my room all night. I was so upset that I just didn't eat.