Chapter 19

I'm headed to Miami today. Austin and I are taking his private jet. He insisted.

I'm literally so sleepy. Last night Myles and I had sex night. I don't blame him cause I'm gonna be gone for a week and a half.

I lowkey think that he's coming over this weekend. But I don't know. Anyway this morning we got up and he drove me to the airport. I said goodbye to everyone last night.

Once we got to my gate I greeted everyone who'd be riding the plane too. Myles and I made a quick run to Starbucks. When we returned to the gate it was time to go.

"Promise me you'll be good" I begged

"I promise" he smiled

I got on my toes and leaned up to kiss him. Once our lips touch there were instance sparks.

"I love you" I smiled as I pulled away

"I love you more" he said

"Totally impossible" I giggled

"Bye" he said as I walked through the terminal

I sat on one of the couch as leaned back. Austin said that they'd be serving lunch around four and dinner around nine and we land at about eleven.

I'm literally so happy to see my parents. They said they have a surprise for me.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Once we arrived I quickly said goodbye to everyone and found my parents.

During the ride Austin kept flirting and was kinda annoying. However he did as me to be in the 'Put It On Me' video. I agreed because they're gonna pay me.

Next day

I got out of bed and headed down for breakfast. My parents and I had breakfast together. Of course we had a long conversation about how I shouldn't be with Myles after all of that. However they'd support my decision.

After that we went shopping. I told they about Christmas and New Years. I also told they about how I'm gonna be in Austin's music video. They're happy for me and how far I've gotten in my career.