"Do NOT call me babe" (Logan Henderson)

THIS IS HONEST TO GOD THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN EVER BUT I'M POSTING ALL OF MY OLD PERSONAL IMAGINES ON HERE AND I JUST THOUGHT I MIGHT AS WELL. SORRY.

~~~~~~

"I can't believe you," I yelled. 

Logan looked taken back. 

"What did I do, Chory? Babe, why are you so upset?" he asked, rubbing what would have been soothing circles in my back if I wasn't so pissed off.

"Where were you last night?" I spat.

"N-nowhere, bab-"

"Do NOT call me babe," I interrupted. "Now where were you?" I tried again. Logan shifted uncomfortably in his seat. I could tell he was avoiding the question.

"I was with my ex, Chory, but-"

"You told me it was over between you and her! You said you hated her!" I yelled.

"Let me fucking finish!" he yelled. I waited. Logan fidgeted with his fingers as he tried to explain. "She asked me out for coffee because she said she wanted to make up with me--to stay friends. Just friends. So I said yes. I could never fall for her again, Chory. You're absolutely perfect and beautiful and kind and I love you. You know that, right?"

I exhaled. "Of course I know that, Logan. I love you, too. And I'm sorry for accusing you."

He opened his arms for a hug and I gladly accepted. I hated fighting with him.

"It's okay," he whispered. "I could never cheat on you. Ever."

He kissed my neck and worked his way up to my lips.

"God, you're beautiful," he observed.

I smiled into our kiss and closed my eyes.