Movies (Kendall Schmidt)

Blood splattered towards my face (I hate 3-D horror movies) and the sound of a chainsaw roaring to life filled the air.

"K-Kendall, this is disgusting," I said into Kendall's arm.

"Nah, Christina, this is cool!" he said. He took another bite of popcorn and smiled at the screen. I rolled my eyed and crossed my arms. "Christina, c'mon. It's not real."

"Logan, I wanna leave," I said.

"But this is the best part!"

"You've been saying that for half an hour."

Kendall just rolled his eyes and went back to watching the movie.

I scoffed and walked out of the theatre and sat down on a bench. I looked towards the door to see if my sorry excuse for a boyfriend came after me.

No luck. Of course. I pulled out my phone to check my Facebook when someone sat down next me.

Ugh. Really? There are a hundred benches here and this guy had to sit next to me?

"Whacha doing?" A warm, familiar voice asked me.

"Waiting for the stupid movie to end so my stupid boyfriend will take me home," I muttered.

"Guy sounds like an asshole," the voice said. "But I bet he's really sorry, and I bet he loves you veeeeery much and wants you to forgive him."

I looked up at Kendall and gave him a knowing look.

"Yeah, he probably does," I said. "And I should probably forgive him, because he's really beautiful and nice and i love him very much..."

He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I love you too, Christina," he said. "And I'm sorry. I get caught up in these things..And I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I smiled. "If you wanna go back and watch it, you can go.."

"No, I'd rather stay right here with you," he smiled and kissed me sweetly.

I smiled into the kiss and held him close.