Skydiving (Kendall Schmidt)

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS REALLY HORRIBLE LIKE HONESTLY TERRIBLE AND I AM SORRY BUT THESE ARE SOME OF MY OLDER ONES AND APPARENTLY I WASNT EDUCATED A YEAR AGO SO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kendall, I don't want to jump out of the plane!" I screamed, looking down at the ground below me.

"But, Irma, it's our 3 year anniversary," Kendall said, rubbing soothing circles into my back. "And I wanted to do something special."

"It's not special if we die," i mumbled.

"We won't die. Just hold my hand," he said, grabbing ahold my hand and intertwining our fingers. "Jump with me, baby. Please?"

I looked down again and quickly closed my eyes. 

"We're so high up," I whispered.

"And you wanna be closer to the ground right?" he asked.

"Well, I guess so but-"

"Then we have to jump," he reasoned.

"Okay, okay, do it before I change my mind," I yelled.

"Ready?" I nodded. Kendall jumped with my hand in his and I screamed. 

"Shhh, look!" he soothed. I opened my eyes and saw all the gorgeous scenery. 
This was actually...fun. 

"Irma, while we're up here, I wanna ask you something!" Kendall shouted, just as he pulled his parachute. I did the same.

"Yeah?" I asked, truly enjoying myself. 

I realized he hand a small item in his hand.

He smiled. "Irma, you wanna marry me?" Short and sweet. Ahh, Kendall.

"I'd love to marry you, Kendall!" I squealed. Kendall showed me the ring and then put it on my finger. "I love it!"

When we got to the ground, I hugged him tightly and wouldn't let go.

"Hold up girly, we have the rest of our lives to hug each other," he whispered.

"Yeah, we do," I mumbled. "That's the most creative way to propose I've ever seen."

"Thanks. I try," he winked and kissed my nose as I wrapped my arms around him for a hug once more.